The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Hey sorry guys for the lack of updates. My com juz sorta dieded on me, together with all my vids and pics and important files inside it goddamnit. So now I'm using my mama's lappie. Shit. Hope the international house has a copy of my exchange matching shit. If not I can go die. Never mind. Anyway here are some pictures! Heee my mum's lappie has bluetooth so I can easily upload pics from my phone inside!


These are from Peishan's birthday!




It's held at Marriotte that rich kid... haha


I decided to play waitress....



All these drinks!!! And the food was so totally out of this world! Ok yea.. Marriotte.. the cheesecake was melt-in-your-mouth... fantastic!


Oh anyway.. my mani and pedi


K I know its not clear. Never mind.


Anyway, I also went shopping today!!! OOOHHH!!!! I bought a new leather Guess sling bag and cool glossy sunglasses like those Maggie Q wore in MI3!!!!



It was after I reached home that I realised... damnit.. seems like my sunglass box ran out of space.... I have so many sunglasses that I almost lost track of all of them. And these are not all... I have another pair I keep in the car for driving.. hmmm anyone wants sunglasses? Maybe it's time to give or sell some away...



Which brings me to my earrings... I have such a scary collection.. this is just a fraction of them. Anyway, my mum's colleague's daughter came up with this super creative method of storing earrings!!! COOL!!!!


But you can't store ear hoops with these though. Haha so my ear hoops are stored elsewhere.

Oh anyway I saw this famous blogger together with her ex while shopping today. Hmmm are they still together? Haha I have no idea! Ok time to go watch my dramas. Youtube is the bane of my life... sigh... and all my Bleach and Naruto vcds... and those DVDs I bought from Shenzhen half a yr ago that I havent had time to finish... SIGHHH time i started chionging those dramas!!!! CYA!!!!


Going for mother's day dinner later... heee Happy Mother's Day all mummies!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home