The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Friday, May 19, 2006

Take a deep breath...........

SCREAM!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
























Take a deep breath...





















FAINT!!!!!!













OH GAWDDDD DON'T YOU WISH YOU WERE HER?! I DO!!!!!








Now you all know why I dowan to look like BoA anymore.. but rather, now, I've been trying to get Rainie's look!!! TOTEMO KAWAII DESU NE!!!!


That guy is Mike He Junxiang. And he's my latest squeeze. Please never believe Jing if she ever tells you he's hers cos it so obviously is ONE BIG LIE! He's MINE MINE MINE! =D


I got this fren who's going over to China for some short exchange thing.. including Yunnan I think. Then I remembered last time Jialin bought some uber cheap cds from Yunnan so I figured DVDs or VCDs there should be super cheap too! Gave him the names of the dramas MIKE acts in and hopefully that fren can find them!!! He's coming back in TWO WEEKS time and I CAN'T WAIT!!! My date with MIKE MIKE MIKE!


OH gawd my MIKE is SO KAKKOI! No no Tie... not YOUR that Mike. This Mike is MUCH better looking. OOPS I hope Mike is not reading this but well.. ISN'T it OBVIOUS this MIKE is SO MUCH CUTER?! Haha oh ya Tie check out the 3rd picture... the guy in shades on the left is Yuan Yi! YUCKS Mike is SO much cuter can! Your taste... is REALLY weird! Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home