The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

OHH YAY i'm starting work tmr! Though it is at Expo.. which is like, really far.. but its an admin job that needs me just 2 days a week and pays 7 bucks an hour!!! COOL! YAY!

Now i'm hoping to land another weekend promoter job! Erm yep the loreal one fell thru. I KNEW IT! Cos i looked too ugly!!! =(((((((( *SOBZ* No more free hair color!

But hopefully i can land one of those weekend promoter jobs especially since the GSS season is coming and those shopping centres generally are in need of people! I called the Isetan one that Chan recommended me.. but the lady don't seem too keen. Hope I will still be able to get it though. Even though I can work just 3 days a week.. fri sat and sun. Yea I'm like, filling up every available hour with work. Need money la bo bian.

Now i'm having a headache trying to come up with some time for friends and family. My cousin needs to leave 23rd June for France I think for his pilot training and I gotta celebrate my bday with him before that. SIGH no time no time. And I still have my elective to study for. And my tuitions. NO MORE TIME FOR ALL MY TRASHY DRAMAS!

K i better make the most of my remaining time to watch them. CIAOZ!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home