The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

First day selling stuff at PC fair... FRIGGIN TIRING! And the worst is yet to be, cos today is the first day only, and most pple are juz asking and not buying!! ARGHH!!! WASTE MY TIME! Then there are some, ask for i dunno how long, then finally buy juz 1 teeny one. Waste my time!

OH ya but something pretty exciting. My first customer was from a headhunting firm! He bought the ink from me, and was TOTALLY bowled over by my skills of persuasion!! No la haha kidding. I still dun understand y he was so interested in getting me for his firm. Especially since his firm is an MNC, pretty well established. He kept trying to get my number, or my namecard (which i obviously do not have) and when i refused, he gave me his namecard to let me contact him. Hmm should I?! I NEED A JOB DESPERATELY! Think they do have some temp offerings?! I HOPE SO! Hehe headhunting for a temp job. Weird.

Anyway, today many pple visited me! First, there was Yoke Peng!! And then later, Ting Feng and Engel came too! And Shihong!!! OH YA!! SHIHONG WAS WEARING THIS BLUE SAMSUNG JERSEY AT A PC FAIR!!! HAHAHAHA the minute i saw him, i could not recognise him. I thot he was a promoter from Samsung! Then suddenly, i thought it was weird how come this promoter kept grinning at me! LATER I FINALLY REALISED!!! HAHAHAHA wrong dressing SUPER wrong occasion!!! HAHA! Tingfeng bought a refill pack from me!! YIPPEE! Nice tudi!!! Hee!

Who else did I see? I saw a lot of pple I know working there as well! Pple from my class, my campmates etc etc. Haha!

K think I gtg.. will tell u guys abt anything interesting that comes up in the next few days!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home