The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Friday, May 05, 2006

I just came across the greatest obstacle to me going to Vancouver.


AHHHH!!!!!


Just now I went to the toilet.. And.......................................... i saw this humongous horrendous MONSTER!!! I shall call it monster cos it ran so fast I couldnt even get a good look at it! SHIT I didnt even dare to use the toilet after that!!! Wah kaoz!


I tried to think of a solution. My parents were asleep so getting them to help fight the monster was out of the question. I tried to be brave. Like those 武侠小说 heros. I took out my 倚天剑 and 屠龙刀 and 碧血剑 and I poked poked the toilet bowl to try to get the MONSTER out. But somehow it remained behind the bowl somewhere. I REALLY tried my best to get it out. Really! I never purposely hit soft soft and stand far far behind and dont dare to look ok! REALLY! That is for wimps and wusses and I'm a hero! My name is Hero Lim!


But nowadays MONSTERS getting smarter. They have BASIC INSTINCT knowing that you are here to SLAY them. So they hide behind toilet bowls. I mean, they are smart la. Who would dismantle toilet bowls just to slay a MONSTER?! Smart lor. Of cos I won't.


So I decided to adopt Plan B. I gently closed the toilet door, switched off the lights, then I went to another toilet, and used it to relieve myself. Then after that, I took my pillow and bolster and blanket and went to the room in my house FURTHEST away from the MONSTER-INFESTED toilet to spend the night. Good thing my brother away serving the country so now my house many empty rooms. Then finally, I used many many rags to stuff the bottom slit of the door and i TRIPLE-locked the door. You never know what MONSTERS can do these days. What if it OPENS the door and finds this SCRUMPTIOUS meal that is me... and decides to FEAST on me?!

Scary right!

I think I can submit this story to the scriptwriters of Scary Movie 5! Then can earn extra money!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home