The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Saturday, April 15, 2006

OK i said i would go and train for Kungfu Idol I know.. but rite.. this is something important! Cos I had this weirdest dream.... before i retreat to my cave, let me tell u about this dream.

I dreamt about Andy Lau! Don't ask me why I dreamt of him. He's not even my idol. But anyway I digress. Let me tell u about the dream. I was dreaming about how I should celebrate my birthday. I probably need to celebrate it early cos on sept 12 I would be in Vancouver already. (I'm going on an exchange for those who dont yet know. But that I shall talk about in detail later, after 3rd May.) And then I was receiving presents.

Then suddenly Andy came into the picture. Ok actually the minute he came into the picture I knew I was dreaming but I refused to wake up. Like any smart girl of cos, I knew the best was yet to be HAHA! He brought me to this tiny little doll house (but not so tiny cos I could go inside) and then he told me it was my present. So I stepped inside the doll house and OMG! It was decorated with loads of tiny heart shaped balloons and my name was hanging from the ceiling. It was really pretty.. and the most important thing was, everything inside was all soo thoughtful! From blowing all those balloons to the tiny details like the name and everything!

Ok the best is yet to be.

being a nice girl I gotta thank him of cos! So I gave him a kiss!

but DAMNIT! Now I'm dui. HOW COME I NEVER KISS THE LIPS BUT ONLY THE CHEEK!

So I decided to try again. I wanted to kiss...............

And then some idiot alarm started sounding in the distance.

I tried to ignore it. I tried to prolong the dream. I tried I tried I TRIED but that KNS TMD alarm REFUSED to stop beeping!!! I officially hate my Nokia 6680.

And so reluctantly, I opened my eyes.

And then I wondered.... wah lau why the hell didn't I dream of Takeshi Kaneshiro instead! Not like I ever fantasized a lot about Andy Lau... BUT I FANTASIZE A LOT ABOUT TAKESHI!!!! Sianzzzz haizzzzzz

ok anyway rite... there's a moral behind the story ok.

My subconscious mind is telling me that my dream guy (literally) should be someone who is willing to gimme a dream doll house. Need not be too ex but what matters is the thought and effort that went into it! =) An added bonus would be of cos, that the dream guy looks like Andy Lau. No wrong... best would be if he looks like Takeshi!!!! HAHA



OK anyway now I'm watching that China drama 仙剑奇侠传. It's really friggin damn nice. Really. I'm gonna embrace all prc productions from now on. Seriously. There's a hidden meaning behind everything. Even without any hidden meaning, the story is touching enough on its own. The attractive cast helped too of cos. And all the 道可道, 非常道 etc sighhh I'm captivated. Ok ya la ya la i'm captivated more by 胡歌 (oops! Yes I like a prc) but anywayz that drama is still nice. Go watch ok! SAYONARA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home