The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Friday, April 28, 2006

There is something about ang mohs.

Something really weird.

Or maybe its cos i've never ever taken any exams with a bunch of them before.. but well.


Anyway, today marked the end of all the stressed up and screwed up days. Well, almost. I slept just 2 hours, or slightly less than that, the night before. Had been doing that for too many nights before exams. GOING CRAZY! But anyway... the last paper... shall leave it alone for a while first! I've made holiday plans already!

Oh right. I was talking about ang mohs. Today's paper was damn terrible la. TONS and TONS of things to memorise. Horrendous enzyme mechanisms to draws, mechanisms that my ignorant mum called 'cute cartoons'.. well i very nearly puked in front of her when she said that. Anyway I somehow managed to convince her that having to memorise half a book of 'cute cartoon' drawings isnt exactly very fun. And on top of that there are all those shitty-hell hormone pathways wat adrenaline adrenergic receptors glucagon insulin yea all-that-shit. And wait! There's more! Cooperativity, pre-steady-state enzyme activity, ATPase activity etc etc


I got past yesterday and today morning on sheer willpower alone.

Middle of the night really felt like giving up and giving in to the sleep demon. But in any case.... hopefully it wont go too wrong. The results I mean.


Oh but anyway I was talking about the ang mohs who were in the same exam hall!

Ok call me sua koo but I've never seen pple taking examinations in this fashion. Really.

Firstly, they looked like they were all dressed ready to hit town or go to the newly opened club or something. Whenever they are not in the exam halls the shades are on. Yea u got it. Keanu-Reeves matrix Neo shades. And the make up. Woohoo. But anyway, that's not really the point. I think on next wednesday I will wear my tube top and mini skirt to the exam hall cuz it's time for a party after the paper! So the dressing is juz a small part.


So we went into the exam hall. At first I never really noticed them although there were a few who looked like a carbon copy of Brad Pitt and young Nick Carter, but yea I was too stressed out about the paper. Then midway thru the paper, I was looking around. Cos i was at a total loss and i needed inspiration from the surroundings. And OMG i was this ang moh girl popping a can of pepsi and drinking it! COOL! Shiqin said she even saw this ang moh guy bringing a cup of steaming hot coffee into the exam hall! Kayan suggested that maybe we should order pizza during our next paper. Good idea.

Then the minute the examiner said 'Pens down.', I saw this ang moh guy taking out his ipod nano and plugging the ear phones in. HMMM I thought we were not supposed to bring anything that could store information into the exam hall? Weird. But the examiner didnt say anything so I guess it's allowed. As the examiner was collecting the papers, the excited ang mohs kept discussing among themselves. The examiner kept shouting feebly, "No talking before I have collected your papers." But I think those ang mohs do not understand English. Yea.


Ok gonna talk about the coming GE in my next entry. Now too tired. Gotta go sleep!!!

4 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The ang mohs herfe are a little different.. tell u more when i get back in summer..

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger greatshiner said...

haha alrite! i couldnt believe my eyes juz now hahahaha let's see how the ang mohs are like over at nottingham

 
At 1:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAHAHAHAHA. this reminds me of what one of my friends told me about his MRCGP exam. Apparently people bring apples and sweets and chocolate into the exam hall! The excuse? Cannot survive 3hour long paper without something to munch on! lol.

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger greatshiner said...

haha i bring sweets too. But... steaming hot coffee in a cup was juz a lil tooo... hahahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home