The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Friday, April 21, 2006

On a lighter note..

Received this email from Kayan yesterday.


Police cars around the world

German police car...Lamborgini..gallardo..max speed 320km/hr


Japan...lancer Evo IX..max speed 280km/hr


France ...peugeot...sports gt


Spain .....audi TT max speed 280km/hr


England .....porsche ......Do I have to tell the speed?



Suddenly I got this 冲动 to quit school and heck all exams and go send in my application to the police academy. Anywhere. Lambos, Porsches, Peugeots, these cops have it good yea?! Live the high life! Never mind I will have the words "Policia" splashed across my baby Gallardo. It's ok. For the experience of driving a Gallardo, anything is worth it.

And then I was living in my dreamworld, weaving my beautiful dream of me in my cop uniform at the wheel of that baby blue Lambo Gallardo. Looking smart.

And then I realised the email had a 2nd part.


Now for the Ultimate Police Car in the World !!!




















India 's Mahindra Jeep !!!
Max Speed not disclosed due to Security Reasons ...))



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home