The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Friday, February 17, 2006

How well do you understand Men?

You Have Your PhD in Men

You understand men almost better than anyone.
You accept that guys are very different, and you read signals well.
Work what you know about men, and your relationships will be blissful.
How Well Do You Understand Men?

HAHA if onli this is true.

OK maybe it's true.

I think... cos I behave and think like a man. OOPS

But then again, no leh... somehow....... ah nevermind. Will think thru that another day.


Anyway right, I was watching 律政新人王.... and then there was this episode with that Le Bin guy.. he became a lawyer cos he had a great sense of righteousness and a kind heart, and he wanted to help people everywhere he went.

However, cos of his kind heart, he never once doubted what people told him, and he got cheated by people who took advantage of his kindness many times. He got really disillusioned. Should he continue helping people? Or should he start getting more cautious and get more stingy with his help?

In life, I guess many things happen the same way.

Sometimes, you can treat people really nice with an open heart. Never doubting everything they say.

Or you can have many many friends. Though they may not all be extremely good pals of yours, if any of them need help, you will try your best to help them. Even if it may inconvenience yourself, or it may be disadvantageous to yourself. Because, you believe they are your friends and when friends need help, you should help. Simple.

And then it gets complicated.

One day, you find yourself in need of a lot of help. Something had gone terribly wrong, and there is no way you could handle it all by yourself. You try to look for your friends.

Suddenly, you turn around and you find that all your friends, those you had given your all to help, are no longer available to help you! He is busy with other things, she feels it is disadvantageous for her to help you.

Then you realise true friends are only those handful still sticking around you. What can you do?


I thought thru it a lot.

I gave it a lot of thought.

I got really disillusioned.

But then I recovered.

I realised, I'm just me. I ain't gonna change mahself for anybody or anything. I CAN'T change myself for anybody or anything. If this is what I'm gonna get, so be it.

I will continue to be friends to all who need me to be. I will continue to help all who need my help. Hopefully, one day they will be around when I need help. If not, so be it. It won't change how I treat them. Cos they can do whatever they want to their lives, but only I get to decide how I live my life. And this is how I choose to live it.

I stand by my beliefs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home