The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Thursday, January 05, 2006

When boys become men

In case u are wondering if the good ger KS has decided to make good her promise to quit cyberworld once school term starts.. well.. yes in a way. She has made good her promise.. so far. Though not exactly of a willing nature.


Ok well.. my internet dieded. I just got it fixed. So yeah.. I was officially shut out of cyberworld for (WOW) FOUR days! Or was it three? Aiya nehmind.. important thing is.. I almost managed to quit my internet addiction. But of cos, not without a lil inconvenience. Like, not being able to print notes etc. SO IRRITATING!!!


HAHA I just realised a lot of people actually thot I was mugging away. SO GUAI! U wait long long ah.. I watch DVD and watch entertainment news and tv and loads of shit.. I'm too depressed to start working!


K so updates.. what's KS been up to these few days?


Hmm first day of school, I brought my mum's voice recorder in an attempt to record the lecture down. Cos my mum went for this course end of last yr, and she bought that recorder for that course. Now she has no use for it.. so she passed it to me. I was SO HAPPY I thought I got a new toy to play with! And then WALAU first lecture of the year I realised our prof was Rupert.. KNS tok so soft.. as if I can hear lah! Can't even hear, how to expect recorder to pick it up?! WALAU!!!


And then yesterday, I decided WAH I've had ENOUGH of my messy hair! I didn't wanna have to tie it up before I go to school everyday, so I went to rebond my hair! HEEHEE ok I have lab.. so I would have to tie it up sooner or later. BUT dont care.. rebond for CNY! YAY!!!


And today, I went to send my brother off in Tekong!!!! WOOHOO! I woke up at 5.30am (!!!!) to send him off!! WALAU my beauty sleep!!!


Anyway, that place was really not quite wat I expected it to be.. it looked damn nice! You know.. I was expecting this kampong place to appear before my eyes as I was in the vessel. And then OMG this chalet-looking place appeared before my eyes! It's got this fantastic sea view, plus a really prettie building with nice red tiles and all.. DAMN NICE LA! Machiam Aloha Tekong sia!!


And then we took a tour around in a lil tour bus.. really damn nice! Ok maybe not as nice as chalet.. but.. not like... scary. Yearmates.. rmr our first training camp in that rundown bldg? Yeah it's WAY better than that kinda condition. And the food.. ok it was not oishii... but it was not that bad.. they had taiwan sausage and chicken... and chin chow! Nice!


I used to think the army really do not do much to make boys become men.. but today I guess I realised I had to rethink that.


You know.. my brother never did any housework at home. None at all. Not cleaning the house, not ironing, not washing his clothes, nothing. But I guess, SAF is my free maid training agency. =D


And then, wow you know.. juz now as we had lunch with my brother for the last time before he entered army.. we were eating in the cookhouse. He actually took the initiative to queue for the food for my grandma and after that clear the table for us! OMG! I was staring at him in shock... and today was juz the first day.


And then when we wanted to help him ask his commanders to take care of him for the day cos very unfortunately, my brother fell ill one day before he entered.. my brother said very firmly, "NO 我不要靠关系, 我要靠实力!" WAH 我的小弟长大了! I have trust in him.. he will grow up to be a fine man. =)


We spent almost the entire day at tekong.. the travel time alone took damn long!


And then when I reached home and took a shower, I went out to celebrate the first 21st birthday of the year... Mr Yan's birthday! He treated us to a Kublai Khan dinner! Pictures later.. I'm damn tired.


Oh ya.. these few days.. kept watching entertainment news on TVBS asia. There's this new boyband in Taiwan.. a four-member boyband. The band name is three worded.. but I cant remember what it is exactly. Anyway, there's this guy in the band who's from Brunei.. and OMG he's FRIGGINNNN cute! He looks like Lee Hom.. but with a BETTER figure! He used to be a model from Brunei, and then he went to Singapore, and then to Taiwan. He's Bruneian Chinese, but he speaks funny Mandarin cos he speaks hokkien at home. Very cute. Hahahaha


OH btw.. do u noe there are NO pubs/clubs/bars in Brunei? No alcoholic drinks as well! It's BANNED! Interesting. I learned of it from 'Lee Hom'!


Oh and u noe.. that Taiwanese guy who acted in 舞出彩虹? That one who has a twin brother acting as Zheng Hao in that S.H.E drama 真命天女? He and his twin actually make up this boyband called 2morrow!!! OMG! It's so cute! And cos of that show he and Ella had this rumour going on.


But anyway, u noe the diff between idol dramas made to promote guys and those made to promote gers? Those made to promote guys will always have ugly gers. Those made the promote gers like S.H.E will always have ugly guys. HAHA u look at the guys in 真命天女! Other than the Zhenghao who looks decent, the rest are onli mediocre-looking. Not fantastic.


AIYA I said I wanted to sleep rite... why am I still tokking cock. OKOK I go sleep liao.. woke up at an ungodly hour of 5.30am today for my brother. SAYONARA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home