The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Sunday, December 25, 2005

DAMN ASSHOLES GROPERS SHOULD BE JAILED!

BAN B****AHS!!!!!!!!! BAN THEM FROM ALL COUNTDOWNS! BAN THEM FROM ALL CROWDED PLACES! ASK THEM TO ALL GO BACK TO THEIR WORKSITES TO FUCK THEIR OWN ASSES OFF AND STOP DISTURBING US SINGAPOREAN FEMALES!


Pissed off by some irritating SHIT!


Today I went with Jing and Chan and UY and Wen Hann and Mingjian and Kenneth for the Xmas countdown at Orchard. It was supposed to be a happy outing! The countdown was so fun.. people happily spraying foam at each other, as a friendly action. A sign of festive celebrations. We were having so much fun playing around with strangers happily!


And then the ASSHOLES had to come spoil it all!


This was how the story went. The clock had struck 12 and the Cinderellas wanted to go home. The final countdown was over and it was time to go. But they were stuck in a jam! A human jam! It was somewhere near the entrance of Orchard Mrt station.. but Kenneth decided since there were still so many people hanging around, we should walk to Somerset to take the MRT so they could have some more fun.


I didn't really feel like walking so far anymore.. cos it was so crowded, it was getting a lil scary. But the guys will never understand how girls feel in such situations.. so I thot, maybe I shouldn't spoil the mood.. juz walk with them.


And then a few minutes into our walking, somewhere a short distance from Orchard MRT, the terrible things began.


It first started with the pushing. It was a really confined space. And there were 2 groups of them.. they came from 2 different directions. On hindsight, it seems like everything was a pre-worked-out scheme. No Singaporeans did any pushing. All Singaporeans were really fun and polite. It was only them.. these asshole fuckers.


So they kept pushing and pushing.. it was really scary.. I was pushed so hard from all directions that my feet were literally lifted off the ground. I was balanced between the two people pushing me. I was so scared! Later, when I could touch the ground again, I tried really hard not to fall.. cos I thot, if I fell in that kinda situation, it would be a stampede and that would be the end of me.


And then later they pushed so hard.. Chan couldn't stand any longer. She fell! I was DAMN SCARED! I blocked everybody around her from getting close to her in case they stepped on her.. until she managed to stand up. It was that bad. The fucking assholes.


In the midst of all those pushing and squeezing, the fuckers started their groping! FUCK THEM! They were putting their hands everywhere and groping and I dunno doing what.. if it were juz me, it could have been just one person. And I can acknowledge that this was juz an isolated incident. But WTF they even groped the GUYS?! Seems like the entire group of us got harassed. So I can definitely say this was a pre-planned action.


We were so disgusted.. There was this person who kept touching my skirt. I slapped his hand away.. but after that I thot, I should have BITTEN his hand HARD and then pulled him to the police. OH THE NERVE! Did I mention that the police were juz stationed a few steps away?! FUCKERS!


We were so traumatised we immediately tried to look for a space to hide.. where there's nobody. Seems to us, from our angle, the only available space was to go up a few steps in front of the Ngee Ann City or Wisma area.


And guess what?! When we went up, Chan overheard these people saying, there was a lot of space around those fuckers.. they juz kept squeezing us! OMG the very nerve! FUCK THEM! They did this right under the noses of the police!? MY GOD!!


At first I couldn't get up the steps. It was SO SCARY! I was scared outta my wits! Then later, this lady saw me and she pulled me up. OMG she was like an angel to me! My heroine! I think she witnessed what happened.


After that, the guys commented that we looked traumatised. I can tell u, this is far worse than simply traumatising. Do not blame us for wanting to go home immediately... try putting yourselves in our shoes and you will understand why.


I think next year, I would never wanna go back to town any more. We should go cheong or go some nice pub for xmas countdown, like wat we did 2 years ago. Or maybe, just go someone's place and get some alcohol.. that will make the guys real high wont it?! Haha actually, just the group of us sitting down and chatting would make the best Xmas eve ever alreadie. That is all I ask for now.


OMG I LOVE MY DARLING 78-ers! But oh ya that reminds me... today the BATTLE rite.. where were my dear 78 warriors when we needed them most huh?! HUH?? Useless warriors! Fire them! Hahahaha

For another account of what happened in town at the xmas countdown, please refer to our group blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home