The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Monday, January 02, 2006

西游记三缺一.. 通宵麻将, 屌!!!

I started off the new year not really fantastically.. I went to the wake of Mr Chiam's daddy in the morning. He passed away from a massive cardiac arrest, in Mr Chiam's words. It was a longstanding problem apparently.. and according to Chiam, the paramedics and the doctors had done all they possibly could.


Chiam was satisfied with the way the Singapore healthcare system responded to his father's case. But seriously, when my granddad was ill, I was totally disappointed with the healthcare system here. Not the doctors and nurses. It was not their fault. It was really obvious the hospitals here are seriously understaffed and the staff overworked. And so they made many mistakes. And any tiny mistake could be potentially fatal for oncology ward patients. But maybe for the cardiac wards, they performed better. I dunno.


Personally, I've given up on the healthcare system here. I'm not afraid to say this, cos it's all totally founded. I was totally disappointed in it. Not just overpriced, but substandard.


But HEY this is the new year.. let's look ahead shall we?! BE HAPPY!!!

So the crazybatch went to Jorin's place for a steamboat dinner yesterday!!!!! We met at 4 to shop for the ingredients, and then we went to her place to cook! YUM!!!!

As usual, we bought too much food. SIGH but the food was really good!!!! So rather than wasting the food, we played 终极密码 to decide who finishes the food!!! And after that, there was still tons of tidbits and ice cream.. WAH grow fat liao..... =(

After that, we went to play mahjong at the basement!!!!

Time: 10pm


After playing for a while, we realised there was not gonna be an end to it.. cos we were all aspiring tai tais.. we all became mahjong addicts overnight!!! 碰碰碰!!!! 吃吃吃!!! After all... 有得吃就吃嘛... 不是吗? Wendy? Yes?? 吃了就有着落了.. 不是吗???? HEEHEE I feel so evil!!! HAHAHAHA

Time: 3am.


We played till 5am!!!! MADNESS and then my brains were gone. I was living on the pure adrenaline rush of 胡-ing. SIGH thing is... WALAU at first I so totally got no luck!!! Then when I got 2 straight 胡s, one of them a 自摸.. they decided to end the game and play bridge!!! AHHH!!!!!! HAHA my brains were fried.. I decided to sleep liao SIGH. And sleep I did.. from 5 to 7am. And then they woke me up for breakfast at macs!!! WALAU I still wanna sleep!!!!


SIAN! Tmr sch starts... and thus ends all my fun. WHERE DID MY HOLIDAYS GO TO?!?!?!

OK anyway.. here's a clip advertising mahjong.. hahahaha how u play and not make noise!


2 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how funny is that.. -DEMONSTRATION COMPLETE- haha.. how I wish I was there too!!

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger greatshiner said...

hahahaha when u come back, we hold another mahjong session la!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home