The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Saturday, January 07, 2006

《仙剑奇侠传》

A lil advertisement here.. HEY people! Please tune into Channel U every Saturday at 7pm from next week onwards for this serial ok! It looks quite nice.. heehee I dunno if they are showing it on Sunday too.. but yeah Channel U is showing it almost simultaneously as Taiwan! Taiwan started screening it starting this Monday, the Monday that just passed. So yar.. think just the cast alone should make it worth watching hee..

AND it's a martial arts drama!!!! SO conclusion = MUST WATCH!

OK gtg hahaha... will blog again later. Now for my DVD and entertainment news marathon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home