The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Monday, December 19, 2005

Today shall be the chronicles of the KS shopping spree!

It's scary I can assure u..

It started from the Changi Airport DFS. Perfume.


And then the rest are not in order..


Got this shit from Shenzhen. Hahahaha.


Got this necklace from Taipei!


Got this hair clip from Ximending, Taipei.


Got these prettie eyeshadow from Red Earth, HK. One has these Xmas designs on it! So cool rite? Looks so prettie rite? Bet I will almost never use it. Buy only cos it looks prettie.


These boots from Shenzhen! Actually these are not the conventional type of boots.. but worn correctly they will look like boots.

Got this Levi's top from Taipei.


Got this bubble skirt from HK!


This black skirt from HK too!


Got this denim skirt also from HK.


Jeans from Shenzhen!


Esprit top from HK!

Berms from HK! These are all the rage in HK, Taipei and Japan right now!


Playboy sneakers from HK! You can't find them in Singapore! At least I don't think so. =D


This skirt from HK!


Tights from Taiwan! To be worn under a skirt. That's how those Taiwanese and Hongkies and Japs wear them!


Esprit purple top from HK!


This Abercrombie from Taipei! I got this from Sogo before I realised I could get it like, much cheaper at the wholesale place in Taipei :s


That's the Abercrombie top I got at the wholesale place in Taipei.


This Vivienne Westwood top from Taipei as well.


This metal wiring of my Chinese name character "Xuan" from Taipei... really nice rite?!


This cropped jacket from Taipei.


This cute dollie skirt from Taipei. I saw it at Bugis Village at S$50 bucks! I got it much cheaper.. around S$25 or S$30 I think...


Bag from HK! Dunno if it's leather though..


Abercrombie jacket from Taipei!

This punk chain from that punk shop! They imported it from Japan.. so it costs a bomb for a tiny chain. But I guess it's worth it.. cos u can't find it in here. Looks kinda classy rite??


White loop earrings from Taipei!


This keychain from HK! Very special... only found in HK. They make your names using these tiny beads with an aromatic smell.. like those soap kind..


Winter trucker cap from Taipei!


Tons and tons of DVDs from Shenzhen!!! Damn cheap! Original some more!


This is the latest look in Taiwan HK and Japan.. thick berms and boots!


And those are my yellow manicured nails from Shenzhen! Why yellow!? Cos funky mah!

No la.. cos the rest of the colors all those ahmah and auntie colors.. hahahaha dun even have pink!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home