The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Monday, October 24, 2005

I really hate to be such an absolute biatch... but I seriously can't stand it any longer. I can't stand those who pon all the last lectures (read: revision lectures) and tutorials etc... juz cos they wanna mug. And expect others to go to those lectures and take notes for them. It's ok if you take turns.. but there are those who juz expect others to do all the work for them while they stay at home happily mugging away.

Hey.. like.. so you think those at the lectures don't have to mug? Are they like... obliged to take notes for you?! And worse.. when those lecturers SERIOUSLY didn't give any tips, these people will go, "Huh? He really didn't say anything ah? Like, did he say anything about which topics are more important? Really don't have?"

FED UP

You don't wanna trust me.. then go for the lecture yourself. Don't be such a selfish brat. If it's during normal semester days, it's OK... but now when everyone's time is friggin precious, it is JUST NOT FAIR!

And this is not all.

How about all the zillion labs these people had ponned cos it's too early in the morning and cos they expect their lab partners to do their stuff for them? And in the end they share the points. I seriously don't understand... why can't they juz learn to do stuff themselves?!

It's a give or take situation. You feel the time is better spent mugging at home than coming for the revision lecture, fine. Absolutely. I respect that. But there is NO win-win situation! There's nothing like.. hey.. your friends feel the time is better spent coming for the revision lecture than mugging at home, and thus you say HURRAY LET'S GO ASK HER WHAT THE PROF SAID SO WE DON'T LOSE OUT! And after they tell you what the prof said, you go "WHAT? You sure the prof said nothing much about the exams?"

Friggin pissed off. How can there be such selfish people in this world?! But I happen to know a whole clique of them. How nice.

I'm not gonna name them.. u can exercise your imagination. Oh well that said.. world peace should prevail. Call me the bitch instead. They are nice people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home