The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Sunday, November 27, 2005

I went for my LONG OVERDUE workout at the gym yesterday!

No la.. not California fitness.. the gym at my place.

Don't be misled by the picture.. we don't do these stunts inside the gym.



I ran for OMG! 46 minutes and 25 seconds!!!!! And I burned... 200 calories!!!!!! WHOA for someone who has not ran for like, ages.. probably a year or more, that's HOW GREAT?!

KS is still fit ok?!

SIGH k la fine.. tell u all the truth. When I was on the treadmill, whoa I ran and ran and ran.. damn shiok damn shuang. Whoa I thought I was a marathon runner man! And then I thought I was damn great damn zai.. cos so long never run still can run so long and sustain.

And then I stepped off the treadmill.

And the world started spinning.

And KS almost fainted. Until she grabbed hold of some weights by the side.

Moral of the story? Never hao lian too much. And, make sure you got the energy to run before you run long distance.

Damn.. my legs are hurting like hell... okok I know.. my own fault.

So... anyone up for another gym session? =)))


Anyway, today I got a little scared of the gym. I would call it the gym-phobia.

So I opted for another form of exercise... Some might call it a form of therapy. Retail therapy. I prefer to think of it as a little of both.. therapy and exercise.

SHOPPING!!!!!!!

My LONG LONG OVERDUE AND EAGERLY ANTICIPATED SHOPPING TRIP!!!

And my trophies!!!

This bag! Yeah I know... I should have waited till I came back from Taiwan.. cos there are so many nice stuff to buy there. And in HK too. But.. this bag is just so uber.... cool? Chic? I dunno.. it's JUST DAMN NICE! And prettie cheap too! $19.90!!!

Yeah I know.. you don't have to tell me.. it likes damn bimbotic and all.. AHHH don't care la! Looks nice ok?????


And then I thought.. it was SO unfair that I kept getting clothes for myself while my poor new phone lies all barren and bare. So I decided to get it a lil toy as well!!!!!!

Yep.. this cat is now officially hanging on my phone.. it's my phone's pet!!!!!


And then came the time for accessories.. a lil bracelet!


And earrings!!!

OMG don't you just dig these earrings?! And together with the bracelet, they cost just 5 bucks!!!


And in return for all that shopping, I got a nice prettie bag!!!!


GAWD don't you just can't help but love shopping at Bugis Village?!

There was this cropped denim jacket that I wanted to get.. but I was KIV-ing it, and then later I forgot where the shop was!!!!! Bugis village never fails to amaze me.. it's such A MAZE! But never mind.. maybe that one I can look in Taiwan. Heehee..

Now I'm going to go for Chan's sister's wedding at Hilton, carrying that bag and wearing the earrings I just bought! CYA!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home