The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I was feeling depressed the entire night. I didn't know why. I thought at first it was cos my brother pissed me off, and it carried over to the remainder of the night. Tie told me to eat chocolates. Endorphins... makes you high!

So I went to the fridge and got out my secret stash.. and started binging. And I still felt bad. I thought it could be cos of the stress at school. Ponning far too many lects, not doing far too many tuts, not understanding far too many pracs. Stressed up life = screwed up life. Depressed. I started mugging a bit more.. and started trying to plan my timetable. To remind myself of the upcoming deadlines and tests. Then I realised goddamnit I dunno how to rotate the calendar so that it's landscape and not portrait! I saw my fren online and asked him how to do it, after asking Jing to no avail. He asked me to send him the file, and he did it in no time. After thanking him, he called me dumb ass and asked me to go and die for asking him to do such simple stuff.
(-_-") bad mood multiplies.

Suddenly I realised... the real root of my depression.... wat caused it?! THAT bloody Korean drama lar! Walau... damnit it seemed stupid at times.. who the hell drives while staring forlornly at the girl he loves to his left?! And then turn to check the road in front every 5 minutes, then turns to his left again. KNS. But it's so damn touching! The Korean Cinderella fairytale ride. The way they stared at each other.. but the girl can't friggin tell the guy she's the one he thot had died 5 years ago. The way the tears silently rolled, the damn frigging touching music... wah kaoz I'm going crazy over a ROMANCE drama... and the guy isn't even seriously cute! If I'm strict lar. Freak. I can't believe myself. It's so dreamlike.. so whimsical.. but yet I feel damn touched. If only... some guy can do that to me. Impossible. HOW MANY GUYS OWN AN AMUSEMENT PARK?! I wan Cinderella ride! Nehmind.. But in the end.. they still had to leave each other. They were MEANT to be together! It was FATE! I believe in fate. Only fate can let 2 people who never knew each other get to know each other. FATE meant for THEM to be together! But they can't. Freak. And no one believes the girl when she says she's Jung Seo.. the girl who's supposedly dead. Even people who were once close to her.. how sad is that?

OK so now you know why I'm so friggin depressed? Yep. Korean drama. That was the trigger. But more importantly.. shucks. I think I'm PMS-al. I need chocolates. And girl talk. YES! All that girl-talk (girls talk to girls about hair, makeup, and of cos most imptly... GUYS!) with Tie helped! Endorphins at work? Nah.. think pheromones work better. Dunno wat pheromones are? Go wikipedia or answers.com or dictionary.com. Talking about hormones.. I think I've stumbled upon the ULTIMATE bust enhancement drug! Tell you people more about it tmr. Remind me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home