The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Yesterday was the first time KS kena aimed during lesson time by a certain grad student called Jeya. Ok... he didn't exactly aim me... but he aimed Kayan... and it was kinda like aiming me. Don't understand??? Never mind.. lemme slowly tell you the story.

During the super boring BS202 tutorial, Kayan and I were as usual yakking away cos we couldn't understand a hoot about what that Jeya was talking about.

Jeya went, "And so the proteins were transported across the membranes via the sec A pathway and they have chaperone proteins to blah blah blah blah..........................................................."

Sounds like martian language to you? Don't worry it sounds the same to me. The KS internal machinery automatically went to the standby mode. No point in wasting more memory space on incomprehensible jargon. An additional feature of the standby mode was the auto nonsensical switching on of the oral reflex pathway. She starts talking without anything filtering thru her brain.. basically anything that comes to her mouth. She starts telling Kayan about the chiooooooo red new model Ferrari that she saw the day before on the streets that overtook her car in 5 seconds flat. She starts getting excited as her central nervous system starts sending more and more excitatory signals to her motor neurons. She totally disregards the presence of Jeya. So did Kayan. I mean.. better to be excited in class than to be sleeping in class.. makes sense doesn't it??

Too bad it didn't make much sense to Jeya... after several menacing glances he shot us, he finally lost his cool and shouted at Kayan, "The girl in yellow... can you please answer this question?"

OH FREAK! What question?! Errr.. did he ask us what color the Ferrari was? Or what model??? Think think think!!! SHIT! The neurons click back in place... this is a Microbiology lesson!! Ummm... did he ask us about some bacteria? Hmmmm...

Jeya smirks in a REALLY sinister manner, "Can you please stand up? We all cannot hear you!"

Kayan was the first person EVER asked to stand up in class!!! Later we came to the conclusion that the reason why she was picked and not me was cos I was wearing a top with too much colors and Kayan's top was pure yellow. Which one easier to call I ask u? "The girl in the yellow top...." or "The girl in that top... uhhhhh... the white and pink and yellow and purple and uhhh... yes uhh......" SEE SEE SEE?! Chances are, 10 girls wearing tops of colors white, pink, yellow, purple etc will stand up instead of me!!!! So you see uh... next time before going for lessons, as you are dressing up for school, stand in front of the mirror and try to describe your clothes to yourself. If you are able to describe it, CHANGE IT!!! Wear a top that's totally indescribeable in human language!! And martian language as well, preferably.

After minutes of trying to torture Kayan to no avail, cos the entire back row of our dearest sisters were helping us, Jeya finally gave up and went on to the next question, not before he shot us another dirty look of cos. PUI!! Ne ne ni poo poo *shakes butt at him* you can't get me!!




After that mind-boggling experience, my weak mind kinda got knocked around too much... neurons could not get back in place. Wires started connecting wrongly in my brain. The only medicine would be brain food......................................................... packaged in nice pretty golden metal cans labelled "Nescafe". A while ago I recalled a certain rainbow-colored hair girl (Ms Chung Kayan) telling me she wanted to go get the same brain food. 2 of us got tekanned together, our brain went through the same traumatic draining experience.

So in my semi-conscious, half-concussed state, I stumbled over to where Shiqin (in black) and Kayan (in yellow) were sitting..... and opened my mouth.

Only to realise that my speech was no longer under the control of my brain anymore.
KS turns to Kayan, "Shiqin.. wanna go get coffee?"

Kayan stares at me in disbelief, "I........................ Shiqin??? Me................ I..................... I'm................. Shiqin??"

The entire Resource Room erupts into laughter.

And KS finds a corner to hide her face.




Someone please tell me they look alike..
They do hor? Yes yes yes????? YES!!!

*pictures courtesy of brother fox*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home