The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Monday, August 08, 2005

Last Friday, as I was paying full attention to the BS205 lecture, suddenly I got a phone call! SHIT! I was sitting right in front of KC Lun... how to answer?! So I disconnected the call. Damn! That persistent caller called again and again and again and again!!!! ARGH!!! Finally I got so fed up that the second the lecture ended, I called the person up with a good mind to scold him/her. Disconnect the call already u still call and call!!! You better have something REALLY important to tell me!!

And guess who that person was?!

(a) Edison Chen
(b) Takeshi Kaneshiro
(c) My secret admirer
(d) My irritating tuition kid

K tell u all the answers in the next entry.





Just kidding. But no prizes for guessing the correct answer.

Guess what that irritating tuition kid wants?! A change of tuition date... AGAIN!!!! PUI! He ALWAYS tell me at the last minute he cannot make on Friday... the VERY last minute!!! And that's not all... K I gave him a few timings.

(a) Saturday morning
(b) Saturday afternoon
(c) Sunday morning
(d) Sunday afternoon
(e) Sunday night

and he told me, "Teacher... I can only make it on Saturday night."

SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHH Saturday night is PATOR NIGHT CAN?! Walau!!! I burned like, how many Saturday nights tutoring him already?! How to go dating like that?! How to find boyfriend like that?! How how how?! And it's not like, the first time.. it's the 3rd or 4th time lar!! And all those Saturday night tuitions that I gave him just seem to coincide with the fireworks Saturdays... My favourite fireworks!!!! Boo hoo hoo... and I would be weeping inside as I heard the fireworks going off outside his window.... and his brother JUST had to irritate me by going to the window and shouting "Wow wow WOW!!!" PUI!! Arghhhhh!

Someone should make it an offence for kids to change tuition timings at their own free will!!! Especially if it takes up the most important timing of the week! I know!! We should all implement my brother's suggestion.. Make the Saturday night timing the PEAK HOUR!!! Charge them more!!!! Charge them DOUBLE!! Noooo.. make that TRIPLE!!! YAY!! I've found the PERFECT combat to this irritating kid!!! K ah.. everyone here be my witness.. if he DARES to burn my dating Saturday night again, I will charge him triple the normal tuition charges!!! YAY it's a deal then!!!

Ok on to the next important discovery that I made today...

I just found out the problem that lies with me driving my dad's car!!!! Nooooo it's not the steering as I had thought all along... it's also not really the weight of the car that made it soo difficult for me to control.. the reason why I found the car sooo hard to control is cos I'm too short the car is too tall!! Today I added a cushion to the driver seat to prop myself up I adjusted the car settings to make it less tall, and VOILA!!! Like magic, I found that my horizon was broadened considerably!!! I could see much further in front and around me! I found overtaking a much easier task than before, and I could control the car as well as Takumi!!!

Drove my parents all the way to Tampines to visit my grandma and my dad said he felt like he was in Micheal Schumacher's car! Ok he didn't say that. But I could feel that's his sentiment! He didn't make a noise throughout the entire trip, not a whine not a shriek not a whack (oh sorry.. a whack's not counted as a sound is it? It's the action of him whacking my arm when I'm going too fast). Ok that's it. I'm taking over his Wish as from today. Anyone game for a midnight spin around Geylang? Let's go for a byo chiobu outing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home