The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Saturday, August 06, 2005

A few days ago, I was on the road with my dad and grandma when we saw this amazing sight:


A FRIGGING SLK CONVERTIBLE WITH A P-PLATE?! Which rich lao bei lets his son play around with his car like that?!


After I saw that, I grabbed the chance to reason with my dad.

KS: EH!! See?! People p-plate like me also his dad let him drive SLK.... SLK LEH!!!

Dad: People's lao bei wu lui (people's dad got money). Your lao bei boh lui (Your dad no money).

KS: But..........

Dad cuts in: I let you drive my Toyota Wish already you drive till liddat. Even if I got the money to buy SLK also I won't let you drive!!

KS: But... your Wish different lor! Is soo long and huge.. hard to drive you know.. the steering hard to control lor! Not my fault. Some more you so kaayuu always never give me the correct directions, I always have to change lanes at the last minute. Liddat of cos you think I buay zai lar. But is not my fault lor.



Dad: You think my Wish is huge?! Huh?! Then how you drive a Merc I ask you? I compared before. The dimensions are about the same! And the same applies for cars like Lexus and Camry. My Wish looks bigger only cos it's an MPV. But if you measure it's all the same dimensions!

KS, sulking: Then don't drive Merc or Lexus or Camry lor. Buy smaller car lar. We only have 4 people in the family.. use such a big car for what?!

Dad: You don't understand lar. As guys get older, they tend to have a preference for bigger cars. Drive big car very shiok feeling lor! Once you get used to driving big cars, drive small cars no kick!

KS, still sulking: Want so big car, go drive lorry lor.

Dad: What lorry... I drive Wish you can still drive. I drive lorry you sure you want to drive??

KS: Uhhhhh.. stick to Wish.

Dad: See? Anyway you really think Wish very big? What's your dream car? You forgot? Lambo leh. A Lambo can occupy the entire lane lor!


KS: Oh yar hor....

Dad: Your new dream car leh? Zonda Pagani right? WORSE! Even bigger! And longer! And the cabin can barely fit in 2 people!


KS, very very sulky now: Never mind lor.. at most I change my dream car to Lotus.. small small tiny tiny.

Dad: Lotus... all made in Malaysia now.

KS chokes and falls from her seat: Shit.. forgot about that. Ermm.. Porsche Carrera. Also quite small. Nice.

Dad: I thought you said you hate Carreras now? After that one almost killed you last time..

KS: Daddy.. you have selective good memory. -_-"


Dad, suddenly coming up with a bright idea: You always anyhow drive my Wish... the next time I catch you driving my Wish recklessly that's it for you huh. I'm gonna get you a 10-yr-old Proton Wira you don't touch my Wish anymore. Drive your own Proton.

KS sweats profusely: DADDY!!!! Don't like that lar!! You buy me a 10-yr-old Proton you need to throw in a mask so no one can recognise me when I'm driving it!!

At that moment, we drove past this really kawaii 10-yr-old hatchback Honda Civic spray-painted a bright banana-yellow. Something like this picture below, but cuter looking.


KS: Hey daddy!! Look at that car! It's quite old right.. should be quite cheap. And it looks small! Buy one for me!

Dad: That car should cost only about S$10,000+ now. Hmm can afford lar.

KS, very excited now: Then buy one for me lar!!!! Can can can?! Since you so worried about your bao bei Wish?

Dad: Siao ah!? You want to die earlier is it?! You know that car top speed can reach 200+ kph? Letting a reckless driver like you drive that car is letting you die earlier only!

The KS campaigning for a 10-yr-old honda civic is still on-going though. Never Say Die!!

Ok secret admission from KS.. the reason why I want that car is cos it looks a bit like this car:


Cool right!? OHHH btw.. Tie.. you loser.. get so high over some pirated car with just a similar sticker at the side... you know in NTU there's this EXACT CARBON COPY of this car?! An AE86 Trueno! With the sticker of that Fujiwara Tofu Shop thing! According to the most irritating brother on Earth, the driver is a very well-known figure in the Automobile circle in Singapore. Hmmm... dunno leh.. but recently this guy getting more and more showy.. haolian.. always driving his car around. Last time seldom see him around. Even if we do, we just see the car. This sem I already saw him driving his car out twice.. in 2 consecutive days!!

Ok.. back to the topic.. can anyone help me think of effective ways to persuade daddy to get me that honda?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home