The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Went to watch Willy Wonka today!!!! And I felt somehow transported back to my childhood days.

Heard a few friends complain that as they were watching the show, the theatre was filled with screaming and wailing kiddos.. thank heavens when we watched the kids in the theatre were soo awed by the presence of a 武林盟主 in the theatre that they didn't dare to make any noise. No ah.... I didn't stare at the kids fiercely... I didn't terrorise them... I didn't intimidate them into keeping quiet!!!! I didn't!!! Really!!!

Well.. ok... must I tell the truth???? Really must tell ah?! Alamak... ok this is between you and me ah... don't tell their mummys and daddys ok... well.. I did do.............................................. ahhhh forget it... like I believe you all won't go shoot your mouths off and probably the next thing I know the police 叔叔 already come knocking on my door!!! Think I stupid right?! *shakes head* too many people who hate me reading this blog.. too many too many!!!!

K back to the Wonka Chocolate Factory.. tips for those who haven't watched... you either tapao some chocolate or sweets inside, or you bring loads of tissue paper.. no wait.. probably a bucket will do better. If not, you will just have to bear with the waterfall of drool from your mouth collecting on your pants. Imagine.. living in a whimsical fantasy world... where EVERYTHING is made of edible stuff!!!! *licks lips and wipes drool before continuing* Science don't seem to make sense or even exist in the movie. Everytime Willy Wonka does something that is so amazing and unbelievable that my long-returned-to-teacher physics or chem knowledge comes back to haunt me, I could somehow picture Mr Wonka rapping me on the head with his cane... cos I do not believe in him.

The most amazing scene.. ok.. not really the most.. but the most memorable scene in the movie... how do you get chocolate birds?!

Charlie's granddaddy, "Mr Wonka.. we've run outta chocolate birds."

Willy Wonka, "Well, then we will just have to get some more!"

Willy picks up a colourful tiny bird's egg from the table and says to Charlie's granddaddy,
"Mouth open!"

As Charlie's granddaddy opens his mouth Willy pops in the egg. Charlie's granddaddy then closes his mouth for 5 seconds before opening it again and VOILA!!! There on his tongue is a chocolate birdie!!!! *quack quack*

OK not gonna spoil the movie anymore for those who have yet to watch it. But it's just kinda like you are walking into a dream world.. a fantasy world you've always dreamt about when you were a kid!! Like.. you know.. wah!!!! ALL your favourite characters have come to life!!! And WAHHH suddenly you're thrown into a world where EVERYTHING around you is EDIBLE!!! Chocolates!!! Oh yeah.. by the way chocolates contain endorphins which gives you a feeling of being in love.. so there... explains why KS lurvesss chocolates so much!!! No boyfriend? Get chocolates!!! Nice slogan hor?! Yes yes yes???? Wahaha shit I'm going mad.. chocolatey mad....

OHHH and let's talk next about my lovely Johny Depp... he's all set to take over Jim Carrey as the next plastic faced actor in Hollywood!!! Shucks.. he looked sooooo suave and cool last time.. now he just look.......................... well...... weird. Ok.. that's how Willy Wonka's supposed to look like I guess... arghhhh but that hairstyle... THAT HAIRSTYLE!!!!! Eh... even a bowl-over-your-head hairstyle looks better lar!!!!! Wah biangz............ though he acted REALLY well in this movie... well.. REALLY... but KS the idiot is a very superficial piece of shit.. so scram Johny.. gotta replace you with some other cutie in my heart.... hmmm.. maybe M & M? Yeah endorphins.. think endorphins... shit.. I'm getting lame in here. Arrghhhh let's move on.

Check out my heroes. Yep. Those from 七剑... people like Leon Lai and Charlie Young and............................ arghhhhh sorry I'm kinda lost in my whimsical movie world. Let's try again. Check out my heroes... those in the right column! Added 2 links!!! One of them is Poff from my 西游记 gang... a worthy hero!!!

Another one is my god.... ahem.. I mean my blogger god.. Mr Rockson Takumi Tan!!!!!! *applause all round* I find myself unconsciously waiting for his posts everyday.. if I find no post that day I will lose my appetite and my desire to do things, if there IS a post then it will be the meaning of life for me that day!!! The big bad beng... who lets loose every imaginable curse and swear word in every single post... but yet somehow everything he says seem to make so much sense.... OMG!! And what's more he sounds like some really smart ass!!! 男人不坏女人不爱... I think I've fallen in love with this guy. Like what my brother asked me to do.. "Eh go propose to him lar! Tell him you wanna marry him! I saw someone leave a comment in his blog before once... you can do the same!!"

Walau... 人家 shy 嘛.. 讨厌.. my face skin beri the thin one ok.. I shall admire him from afar... dis is what they call 暗恋.. ok?? Leave comments also only leave as anonymous.. people beri shy lar.. hee.. oh btw check out the latest entry..

12 commando police vs Fantastic Four

EH!!! He mentioned US!!! He talked about the Fantastic four!!!! He talked about the..... oh wait.. seems like this Fantastic four is not about Jing, JX, Ja and I...... sobz.. never mind.. go read it anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home