The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Friday, August 19, 2005

Wanted to try using the new blogger feature, using MSword to blog. Later, decided against it.. what if they screw up my alignment again!? Nah.. dont wanna try.

Friday is a FREE DAY for KS!! So shiok rite.. Union day half day, but since I got no morning lessons, it's an entire free day!!! Woo hoo!! Finally can catch up on my LONG AWAITED beauty sleep!!!!

Recently have been sleeping so little that I almost met with many accidents... one of them happened yesterday morning on my way to school on this 179. That #@#$@$% bus driver thought he was driving an F1 racing car.. chiong all the way from Boon Lay all the way to NTU!!! Damnit I was planning on catching up on some beauty sleep on the way to school! See ah.. you wanna sleep of cos the ideal situation would be that you are sitting alone and there is zero possibility that you might drool on whichever person is suay enough to sit next to you. So being the smart KS, she chose the seat directly in front of the TV mobile and beside the exit door. You know? That one that has this huge block thing at the side, so it only sits one person.

Extremely pleased with herself, she sat herself down comfortably. Only to regret almost immediately. That blardie TV mobile was blasting away so loudly she could even hear it thru her ipod earphones. Sucks. Never mind.. she was damn determined to get some sleep so she can stay awake during lecture later on. She shut her eyes and ears and started to hypnotise herself. That was when the 179 started moving. She dreamt that she was back in Disneyland in LA, sitting on the roller coaster. Damnit.. that bus driver must be some action-deprived kid to drive that bus in that manner. Or maybe he watched too much Initial D. Turn corners without slowing?!?! That's like... WTH?! Thank god I was not fully knocked out yet, could manage to wake up enough to grab hold of some handhold as he was turning. After one turn, I thought that was the end and I could finally get some proper sleep. Shucks that driver from hell seems to have a totally different idea altogether! Corner after corner, he was determined to give us the ride of our lives. PUI! KS was sitting like, RIGHT NEXT to the door can?! Walau I could have FLOWN out the minute he opens the door lar!

By the time the bus reached Can A, I was already thanking my lucky stars I was still alive and kicking. I got down the bus on wobbly legs and glared at the bus driver... some young punk who looks barely old enough to own a license. Kaoz. Eh next time there's an interview for bus drivers at SBS ask me go interview them can!? Can eliminate loads more road hazards that way.

Bad start to the day... decided it was only going to get better. Wrong wrong wrong. Damnit.. Can A blackout!!!! Seriously.. we should go check how much money NTU owes PUB. This is the 2nd time I met a blackout at Can A! And add to that the hall blackouts etc... *ks starts counting* hmmmm lemme think.. KAOZ I think NTU has not been paying PUB bills for the last 5 months lar! Use the money to buy wooden planks to build houses for the garbage bins at Can A.. must be! Designer some more! My house also not designer can?! Garbage bin gets better treatment than us.

The day can't get any worse... right???? That was what I was thinking as I was walking towards Library 2 to print my notes. Decided not to try the printer at Bio Sci building cos yesterday both the network printers were DOWN! Later walk there, gotta walk back again... no strength lar.. KS not fully awake yet. Sleepwalked to library 2 to print notes. Turned on the com and sent the documents for printing... only to realise..... DAMNIT ALL THE PRINTERS AT LIBRARY 2 WERE DOWN TOO!!! Found out later that apparently a virus infected all the printing systems in NTU... Lee Wee Nam, Library 2, BS, wherever you were, nothing could be printed!!! ARGHHHH thank god tomorrow's a holiday... lift my mood a little. If not I think I can almost smash the computer screen with all those lousy things that happened today!!!! And I dun even wanna start about Project Superstar......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home