The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Friday, August 26, 2005

Sorry for the lack of updates, been a bit busy..

Crashed Jing's place on Tues!! With Ja!!! Gawsh Ja is leaving again.... so sad! She gave us a very lovely gift. Wanted to take a picture of it, but it doesn't come out nicely cos of light reflection. THANKS JA!!!!!

OK back to Jing. She had a test the next day, but let us go her place nonetheless. We studied together that night. That girl is atrocious I tell u.....

At 12+am.....

Jing: Eh I rest for a while. Very tired.

KS and Ja: OK

Jing proceeds to "rest".

30 minutes later......

Ja: Eh Jing still "resting" ah?

KS: Yar... her classmates all like mugging very hard leh. I see all their nicks...

Ja: Aiya never mind, let her rest a bit more.

Another 30 minutes later.......

Ja: Eh... Jing STILL resting ah??

KS: Errr... yar.

Ja: Need to wake her up or not?

KS: For wat? So she can pack her books and go back to sleep?

Ja: So what now?

KS: Go dreamland look for her.

KS and Ja goes to sleep.

5 hours later.......

Jing wakes up.
Jing: Eh.... I think I forget it. No need study. Let's go back sleep.

KS and Ja: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

See lar! Liddat how can!?
Mix around with people like that.. no wonder my studies CMI!!!!!!!

But anyway I heard, those who actually studied for the test were more dui... cos it was such a simple test that required only common sense. Bet Jing feels damn shiok after the test! Rite rite rite?

OHHH btw... I got something to tell everyone here. For the first time in my life.... someone says I'm shy. Wahahahahahah I got nothing to say. I talk loudly laugh loudly walk fast eat fast and noisily, love to shout and scream and do weird things. SHY? Mai lai la................................... gonna laugh my way to sleep tonight. Hahahahahahahaha. Oh btw.. that eye got problem guy is Jing's GOOOOOOOOOOOOD fren Shihong. GOOOOOOD fren. Maybe he was just trying to por me. Cos I'm Jing's GOOOOOD fren also mah.. hor hor hor?? All GOOOOOOOD frens come together somehow.... I know what to do. GOOOOD. Wahahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home