The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Saw my grandma's face in Wanbao on Saturday. Damnit.. it's so obvious that picture was taken secretly lar! So were the pics of my granduncle's wives. Why do tabloids take so much pleasure in tearing up old family scars?

The entire report was based on what my grandma said, at least according to the papers. My blardie ass lar! The only thing my grandma said was that my granduncle's first wife was a very good and virtuous lady. Only one sentence. The rest of the info was supplied by my aunt. And according to my grandma, the asshole PRC reporter was not holding any voice recorders or writing down anything, he was just pretending to chat with us. Totally worn out from all the preparations for the funeral and grieving, the family put down their guard. Only to have their trust betrayed. Like what my grandma says, "我再看到那个记者,我摔他啊!"

奶奶,这种小事何必你动手,让你孙女我来就够了!

Dig and dig and dig, not like it's outta sympathy for the family or like you are trying to help out.. you are just trying to find out all the possible scandals surrounding that "special family structure" with one husband and 2 wives. Have you ever thought about how the family will feel? No.. everything is just about sales. Scandals push sales. Yeah get your friggin promotion and get your ass away from my family.

Arghh piece of shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home