The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Friday, August 19, 2005

Intended to wake up at 2pm today.. but woke up at 8.30am. Awakened by an sms from my uncle:

"Mom's 2nd bro passed away this morning."

My grandma's 2nd brother passed away... I remember when we met him not too long ago, he was still very much alive very healthy looking, and very happy. My uncle said it could be heart attack, we dunno yet. Most probably going to the wake tonight.

Wonder how my grandma is taking it... at least for my granddad there was time. We were able to get ourselves mentally prepared. This time, it's just so sudden! I wonder how his wife feels. One minute he was beside you the next minute he has left you forever. This is the worst possible way to leave isn't it? I wonder if he left any last words. Was he able to? Did he even know he was going to die? He was only in his 60s. Relatively young.

To everyone I care about, everyone reading this blog, I hope you people can take care of yourself, take note of what you eat, your lifestyle and habits. On the outside you can look very healthy very strong, on the inside diseases could be corroding your system and there's no way you can tell unless you go for regular checkups. The only prevention is to cut down intake of unhealthy food and exercise regularly. OK I know I'm the least qualified person to be saying this, but I'm seriously gonna take note of my eating habits and lifestyle from now on. Far too scary the way you can be taken so cruelly from the love of your family and friends.

OK enough of sad stuff. Will update later if I go to the wake. Time to wash up and get ready to go to the temple to pray to my granddad and go accompany my grandma. Cya.

1 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deepest condelences, do take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home