The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Monday, July 18, 2005

OK I know a lot of the people reading this have no idea what the hell I was blabbering on and on about in the previous entry. Probably only those who had attended university orientation camps with fright nights will understand. And those are the ones who will appreciate how hilarious the things I had experienced were. Sigh.. but since I'm such a nice soul, shall explain a teeny weeny bit about the tradition.

Every year in NTU orientation camps, freshies will get told loads of scary tales passed down year by year, seniors to juniors, about certain creepy places in the school. After that, the freshies will be taken on a night walk, to let them have an other-worldly experience. The programmers will of course, make sure that other-worldly experience is worth their while. This entire event makes the camp a very very memorable one. OK. Fright night explanation done. Will update more about the events after fright night soon, after my tv break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home