The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Sunday, July 17, 2005

OK finally... guys... I'm BACK!!! From camp! Although I really really REALLY wanna blog abt it today, sorry guys, my fingers are protesting. So is my tired weary deadbeat body. Slept too bloody little the entire camp. Ok I shouldn't complain, there are others who slept less than me, and most of the time when I'm not sleeping, I was not doing something absolutely essential.. maybe like kinda talking cock and having supper, or going clubbing when we were sorta advised against it cos we had to wake up early the next morning. But hell.. this is a CAMP and I'll be damned if I don't enjoy myself to the max!

After we finally broke camp this morning, joined the Moogle people for lunch. Finally went home for a very very well deserved and long awaited rest after that.. but not for long. My tuition kid called me to cancel tuition cos he's ill.. so decided to accompany Jingz to watch KYL perform at Toa Payoh.. I slept a grand total of like, 2 hours... wonderful. OK I mean, it's most probably my fault again... for not taking the time to rest.. but hey.. today's Saturday night.. who the hell stays at home on a Saturday night!? What kinda life is that?! Nah.. that's for no-lifers. Shit.. all that stress is finally taking its toll on KS. Desperately crave my bed.. that's all for tonight folks.. stay tuned for the most exciting adventures during Union Camp tmr!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home