The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Monday, July 11, 2005

Nothing much to post today... only this..

My new hair color!! Ok doesn't look like much diff I know. But I wanted a lighter color! That hairstylist cheated me!!! ARGH!!!

Anyway, union camp has started!!! Today till Saturday! Originally didn't really look forward to it.. thought it would be a hassle. But after the games today, I changed my mind! It's sooo fun being a programmer torturing those freshies! Wahahaha not that having a fun and cute co-programmer didn't help lar.. but that was not the main point! Anyway it was sooo fun!!! Will be staying over for the next few days... will try to sneak a few hours off here and there to update. K for now, tataz!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home