The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Accompanied my grandma to go to the temple near my place to pray yesterday. After that, we took a bus to her place. At the bus stop... we saw a girl who looks like her


Yes! Denise Keller! She was wearing these huge shades so I'm not sure... but anyway, that girl was seated at the bus stop, and she put her bag down beside her. While there were lots of old ladies around her standing, with no space to sit. Upon seeing that, my grandma, the hero, kind of told her off and made her remove her bag to let others have a seat! Then my grandma helped one of the oldest and weakest looking ladies to the seat. I think Denise was very very embarassed. And also maybe a tad frightened. Cos she was the only young lady there other than me, and the bus stop was crowded with old ladies. Oh well, I was not sitting down. So I felt very safe. But anyway, if you were wondering, no.. she didn't give up her seat to any of the elderly folks there. But she looked very relieved when her bus finally came.

Another one of the weird folks I met yesterday was someone with hair looking like this



Hey NOO I'm NOT exaggerating. He was a Caucasian, and he didn't just spike up his mane like normal guys would, he kinda shaped them such that his head looks like a durian with ultra look spikes. Something like that dragonball guy. I'm serious! The spikes were not just pointing upwards, they pointed OUTWARDS from his head! And they were all very long! And he was not really young.. he looked like he was maybe, in his forties? And he was wearing a tight hot pink top and tight shorts. I wanted to take a picture, but was afraid that he might beat me up. He looked kinda scary with that hair. So well, too bad.

Anyway, after reaching my grandma's, she cooked instant noodles for me! My grandma is the ultimate cook in my family. She cooks sooo well that not even some restaurants can rival her culinary skills. She also knows a lot of dishes that few people can whip up. Dishes like her hometown Hakka dishes, some dishes many don't even know exist. So anyway, that's my maggi noodles. Nice right? Yum yum.



After that it was time for War and Beauty! Shall blog about it later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home