The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Friday, July 08, 2005

KS condemns the London blasts. KS is no politician or political analyst, but this time she really has a lot to say about the blasts. Umm.. when she has thought of what to say, she will tell you guys again. Meanwhile, go to this site for more information and a detailed description of the incident.

Something to think about though... how many innocent civilian lives had the US troops accidentally taken during the course of the entire Iraq war? The number of casualties in the London blasts pale in comparison. Isn't this another form of terrorism? This may sound like I'm pro-Qaeda.. but I'm anti all forms of terrorism... Qaeda or otherwise.

*Yawnz* all this boring talk is making me sleepy..

On to more interesting stuff.. KS wants to conduct a poll!

Looks familiar!? OK this time I'm REALLY gonna color my hair! I booked an appointment with the hair salon already!! This Sunday! Poll poll! Which color should I choose?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home