The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Does this pic look good? Umm.. I mean, the girls in the pic.. POLL POLL!!! Who's the chioest/cutest/most kawaii?!?


Why why WHY?! Why the sudden poll?! Cos recently, KS put that pic as her friendster display pic, and guess what?! Within the span of 3 days, she received FIVE weird friendster messages asking her to be their friends. Some of them were already in a relationship, some of them were very old, some of them were very young, ALL of them look cmi! ARGH... ok I got nothing against ugly people. I'm ugly too. Ok maybe not very. But still, you should read some of their messages to know what I mean. So is friendster the next girl-pick-up webbie? These guys must either be super cock-eyed or super desperate or they just plain got the wrong person. They probably were looking for Jing or Ja and not me.... ARGH!! Never mind.. read on.

First message was from this boy.

hi

HI
i am just the normal boy who move to singapore...
i don't have so many friends here and i need more
friends in here
so i want to be friend with you.....
ok first of all let me tell u about me1!!!!!!!
i am 17 from Myanmar who came here to study....
i live in tampinese and how about you
i saw u from friendster here..............
i think u r a pretty beautiful gal so i would like to be
one of u r friend too
and i hope you allow me to be u r friend too
and i want to b u r friend
Good bye

Um.. boy.. I'm 20 years old.. and I don't go for xiao di dis... wait wait.. wait a minute.. friendster's for 18 years and above right??!??? SOMEONE CALL THE COPS!!!

Next msg..

ii

ii i am sean 24 yrs from malaysian johor,i
working in sg,and i no more friend in sg ,so
bored in sg,so can i make friend with u?this my
email add v6boy2004@hotmail.com and my hp no
XXXXXXXX!hope u soon reply thanks!!

OOPS I forgot to censor his email! GO GO GO! All go harass him! Bet he can't wait to know more friends! Anyway, according to his friendster acct, he's 25 years old, not 24. But let's not be fussy about that one year shall we?

Next msg...

Care to intro...??

Hi...Desmond here... I'm currently 24..Now in the
army n will b out in oct...Living @ jurong west...
I found you in frenster search... n i find tat u look
nice n sweet so i decided to send u a msg to be
frens wif u.. But i dunno if u wan it or not...
I'm currently 24..Now in the army n will b out in
oct...Living @ jurong west...
Looking forward to ur reply...
(>_*)

Hey Desmond.. no need to keep repeating your address and your current occupation. Oops.. so I guess what they say about army guys and how desperate they are is true... oh no wait... according to Desmond's friendster acct, he's in a relationship!!! Damnit... I tried to find his gf among his friends but failed.. If not I could try to pull off that trick Tie did last time: forward that msg he sent me to his gf! It would serve as a good excuse for his gf to dump him. WHEE! I bet she will even thank me in her dreams! But too bad.. can't find her friendster!! ARGH! Sad for that girl.

Next msg...

hi

Hi. was just browsing thru when I saw ur pic. Just
wanna say that I'd love to know u better. But as a
real and not just add me friend. Really hope u can
call or sms me at XXXXXXXX. Andrew, just a
normal down to earth chinese guy here. hope to
hear from u.

Bye

Andrew

This is the 2nd time I received a msg from this guy. Why do I remember?! Cos he's the only one who dares to send msges to girls he dunno to try and make friends, and yet still put a display pic in which he's playing with a kid. I assume that kid's his daughter, cos she's in all his friendster pics. Only this time, he's made the msg worse.. Just wanna say that I'd love to know u better. But as a real and not just add me friend. like.. I dun wanna know you Mr Andrew. Not as a real friend, not as an add-me-friend. Neither!! ARGH!

Last msg..

Hilo

hi..
how are you ? :)

Fine. You?
What kind of pickup line was that?? Oh boy... btw this guy's in a relationship too. I dunno what Singaporean males these days are thinking of. Do we girls look like we are all easily bullied? Or issit that Singaporeans are easy to two-time? Walau...

Anyway, so what's the verdict? Who do you people think is the culprit in the pic to cause me so much grief? Poll poll!!!

I already removed most of my solo pics from my friendster acct, including that cheater super-chio pic. Wahaha.. so don't think it's my problem. Must be JING!! Or JA!!!! ARGH!!! Quick all poll!!!! Let's see the results to decide who we shall punish!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home