The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Friday, July 08, 2005

Went to Joanne's place to celebrate Gillian's birthday with Huimin, Tf and Jac. That's Tf and I.. tf one of the nominees for Hall 2 pageant! Take pic with chiobu feel super good. Wahaha


Huimin... classmate from sec 1 and 2! She keeps complaining her hair looks like shit... where got!? Nice wat!!!


"Eh why are you lying on my back!? Pain!"


What's so interesting? What you looking at?!!


"K lar k lar let u lie lar. Ouch.."


Birthday girl!




"Eh I'm taking picture! Why must you steal the limelight?!"


"Me and my nice nice comfy pillow!"


Take 1: OUCH! JAC WTH DID YOU THROW THAT PILLOW ONTO MY HEAD?!


Take 2: Don't disturb ah Jac.... don't disturb! Ok say cheese!!!


"Don't disturb me.. lemme write something important.... shhhh... love letter!"


Crazysisters!


"EH why you take my picture never ask me pose?! Never mind.. I look shock still quite pretty rite!? Haha!"


The three RG 207 kids!


Eh eh.. look at the camera.. someone wants to take a picture of us!


Aiyo.. how come I keep taking picture with this mei nu... makes me look so ugly in comparison... sobz.


Late at night, it's time to return home. So late, yet so many cars still roam... Singapore DOES have some kinda night life after all!


Even the bus is empty. Was this the last bus? Hmmm.. maybe! Thank god I was able to get home!!!! Phew.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home