The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Never never NEVER ever eat something spicy, sour, and drink something cold together with it. Trust me. I learnt it the hard way. They just don't mix, and they are forever at war with each other. The Assam fish head and the cold soft drink I had yesterday evening was fighting a war in my stomach.

Assam: Hey you! Get out of KS's stomach! This space belongs to me!

Cold Soft Drink: No this space belongs to me! Go somewhere else you bugger!

Assam: Do not force me to bring out my weapons! You will regret!

Cold Soft Drink: I have my weapons too! Let's fight!

And thus, a fierce fight ensued. KS howled in pain and rolled over on the floor. The battleground became a messy tumble, and yet the battle continues. The wounded soldiers ended up as a messy heap of brownish discharge, and exits KS in a process commonly known as LS. Up till this morning, the battle was still ongoing. Ok shucks. Gotta run to the loo again. Cya later... and please remember my advice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home