The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Sunday, July 03, 2005

K pictures from that outing with Ja on Thursday! After shopping for zillions of hours without any success in getting JX a new bag and top, we decided to rest our tired feet at Mos Burger and enjoy some nice milk tea. That's JX and her straw.. does that solve the mystery lady in the last entry?

"I lurve eating straws! Yum yum!!"



Zao fan le!!! My present and my ex!!! ARGH!!!! Doing this while I was away making a phone call!!! Thank god I got a PI to take this pic!!! I must I MUST get a divorce... and demand ALIMONY!!!!!


WAH jiao bei jiu!!!! PUI!!! YUCKS!! ARGH I must seek revenge!!!



Come everyone please tell me why... WHY WHY WHY?! Why would anyone ANYONE AT ALL choose this evil piece of shit, who looks like she juz climbed out of a horror movie, over me?!


K lar k lar.. since that evil piece of monstrous shit bought me some cute pink-and-purple butterfly hair pins from UK, I shall forgive her! MUACKK I LOVE those hair clips!!! Heehee..


A fan stopped the Fantastic 4 in the middle of the Taka basement and asked for our autographs, and also a picture. That one in the middle.. that's her. Ho Yingci... the Fantastic 4 makes it a point to remember their fans' names. We won't let fame get to our head. Though we are the famous girlband, F4.


Patty Lim gets an image makeover! She decides to get glasses! She thinks they make her look more scholarly. Erm... Tmd Patty Lim, you think too much. Haha.


WHEE!!! We wonder what the chef has in stored for us?? Any goodies?? Tell him F4 has come to eat at his restaurant! Bring on all the best dishes! We are VIPs ok??


Yum yum!! Don't you juz feel like eating it?? Is that your stomach growling?!? Satisfy your cravings! Go down to Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao today!

Ahem... that was the rehearsal for that Crystal Jade ad. OK I mean, they haven't said they want us as their spokesperson yet. But just look at that pic!!! Don't we look sooo great promoting their La mian?! They WILL look for F4. Trust me. They JUST will!! *licks lips in anticipation*


Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao, satisfaction guaranteed! Go down to the nearest outlet now!

Ooops... there I go again. BTW, that previous pic is the"before"pic, and this pic is the"after" one. We've finished eating!


The last bowl of ramen to arrive... JX's beef ramen. The lady told us they had yet to slaughter the cow... so poor JX had to wait. Haiz.. By the time her ramen arrived, the rest of us were done with ours.


OHH!! Jingz has something to announce!!! She PASSED!!! She passed her DRIVING TEST!!! YAY!! She's an officially qualified driver now!!! Erm.... I mean... an officially qualified learner driver. That's the BTT results slip. Haha. Hey JX.. let's show her our driving license! BTT only.. hao lian for what?! Wahaha.. as for Ja, don't worry! I'm sure... VERY sure you can get yours soon!!!


Check out our sandals! Wonder why they're all the same? Cos we got ourselves a sponsor!!!! We are F4 leh... of cos people are scrambling to sponsor stuff for us. What's so weird about us wearing the same sandals? Next time, we will wear the same top, the same jeans, the same accessories... that's what all those boy and girl bands do isn't it? Like S.H.E, Energy, 5566... yeah of cos!

Say CHEESE!!! A fan wants to take a picture of the Fantastic 4!!


Here's Ja... taking a picture with erm... Jing's bf. SHHHHH don't tell the papparazzi k???? It's a hush hush affair!!


A closeup of Jing's bf.


Jing hugging her bf.


"Shit.. I better cover my face with my hair.. in case my fans spot me having a rendezvous with my bf."



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home