The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Friday, May 27, 2005

Yesterday the KS disaster control call centre received a distress sms from a very upset Ms Chan JX. She claimed that there was a BAT outside her home! Aw gawsh! The "bat" was resting soo strategically directly outside her home that she had trouble getting into her home without being sucked dry of her precious blood! (by the bat of cos)

Little idea had she, that
butterfly

is wayyyyyyyy different from
bat
Yeah.. now that the comparison can be more easily made... are you convinced? And Miss Lim JW you too.. that the top picture looks nowhere near the above picture? FYI as far as I know, bats do not spread their wings out when they are resting. And they are really MUCH bigger than those butterflies you saw, though I must admit the butterflies are gigantic themselves, when compared to other butterflies that is. But compared to bats? Nah not at all. And yours truly got terrorised by them no end for how many days counting liao.. the entire NTU is infested with them... the giant butterflies I mean. But I gotta say they have really quite a tough will to live.. I saw one today, with almost half a wing gone (probably eaten by some lizard or someth) and it was still flying about happily. Gawsh.. and if u look closely at the top pic, the tip of one wing is gone too. Guess these monsters or "cute little fellas" are not gonna disappear from Jurong area any time soon.

And I really don't see any similarities between the top 2 pics.. I mean like, really... *shakes head*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home