The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Monday, May 23, 2005

Told myself again and again that I had to do this post. I JUST had to do it. It's wayyy too close to my heart for me to not do it... yeah.. so this is it.

The top reasons why Paris fell out with Nicole
P stands for Paris and N stands for Nicole
1) P: Hey! I wore that Givenchy top to Coyote Ugly the other day! The paparazzi took pictures! How could you have bought it?! You know there's such a thing as copyright don't you?! Stop copying my superior dress sense u lousy idiot.... you spoil the whole top!

N: OMG now they would think I wear castoffs from you!! Yucks you piece of fake blonde shit..

2) P: You know.. you really should change your eyeshadow color. That color suits ME better... I've got a better complexion than you anyway. Just give that eyeshadow to me. You can take this one here.. it's from Anna Sui... it was all the rage you know.... last season. Oh well you are never in the limelight anyway. There's no need for you to be so up to date with the latest eyeshadow color.

N: Yeah right. You look like Frankenstein with that eyeshadow color. Paris Frankenstein.

3) P: Hey my dog juz got a new fur-cut. I think she's hot. Look! That dog from my neighbour juz got so attracted by her that he came right over to mate with her after that fur-cut!

N: WAT?! That neighbour's dog's my doggy's boyfriend! How could you do this?! You juz broke my doggy's heart... boo hoo hoo you heartless bimbo...

4) P: Hey I juz got casted in a movie! It's the Lord of The Rings IV! I got casted as the elf princess! And I've got good news for you!

N: What?

P: You got casted as well! Isn't that hot!?

N: Yeah! What did I get casted as?

P: The Dwarf princess!

5) P: Hey I think ruffles are the latest fad this season.

N: Nah.. I think it's lace.

P: Ruffles!

N: Lace! Most definitely!

*fight breaks out*

6) P: Hey I juz got a call from my agent. We got an advertising deal! It's a slimming company! And they said that we both get to be in the ad!

N: Really? Wow! That's hot!

P: Yeah! You're the "before", and I'm gonna be the "after"!

7) P: Hey! It's the latest fad to get yourself a boyfriend with the same name as yourself.

N: Shit I can't find any guy called Nicole!

P: Oh no that's sad. My friends all keep themselves up to date with the latest fads... guess you juz can't be my friend anymore. S'ry.

8) P: Hey! The paparazzi are taking pictures! Quick! Pose!

*poses and takes pictures*
...after a while

P: HEY!! That was MY signature pose!!! I pose like that in ALL my paparazzi pictures! You COPIED me you fool!! You juz destroyed the pose!!!

*storms off*

N: I... wat....

9) ...While filming the simple life season 2... the episode where Paris got to act as a mermaid.

P: Hey! I think this costume is wayyyyyy coool!!!!

N: Why do I have to be a turtle?????

P: Cos they ran out of mermaid costumes?

N: Uh huh...

P: And cos you look like one!! Haha!!!

*all hell broke loose*

10) P: Hey didya read my book? I think it was well-written! I never used so much of my brain in my entire lifetime.. the way I used it to work on the book. NEVER! Gosh. It has so much depth in it I surprise myself! Go get it!

N: NO! You did not include my name in the book! Now they will think I'm not your friend and I'm not an heiress when in fact I DID contribute a lot to the book!

P: Like how??

N: Like.. that time.. you could not spell "heiress" and I went to search the whole dictionary juz to find that word?? U know how much time it took me? I had to start from "A" cos I thought it spelt "airess" but it was "H"!!! I hate you!! How could you have left out my name?! URGH!!

Oh well.. the above may include lots of prejudice on my part... cos as u all know I'm a die-hard fan of Paris!! :D Go watch House of Wax!!!!!! Coming to your home.. from the nearest VCD seller at the pasar malam!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home