The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

ARGH it's a bloody conspiracy to kill me!!!! The stupid evil management fogged my condo without informing the residents!!!! Shit.. I could not close the windows and doors in time and the whole bloody house is filled with the insecticide smoke! DAMNIT! I escaped to the balcony.. and looking down THERE!!!! Another one of those guys are fogging that area too!!!! I SWEAR he looked up and gave me this evil smile!!! SHIT! He has a mask on to filter out the insecticide!! I got NOTHING!!! Oh no I'm starting to feel faint.. my vision is blluurrringgg....... I... I............ save me..................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home