The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Friday, May 27, 2005

Was juz surfing around.. being too free.. ok well I'm not.. I'm supposed to start studying for my GE exams and do that assignment due next week. But oh well, it's that inertia working again. Lemme slack some more. Oh as I was saying, I remembered Tie telling me the other day about *this* blog and how this guy always lists chiobus in his blogs. Outta sheer curiousity, and also cos I saw his link appearing in tomorrow.sg I decided to take a look for myself. First picture that greeted me was..... hmmm.... nothing short of chio chio chio!!!!! *swoooonnzz* Go on looking.... and soon you will need a bucket to collect your nosebleed. *swipes off the drool*

Oh and Tie also mentioned that once this guy featured *this* senior from RG.. who's rich and pretty and smart.. yeah what else could you ask for in a girl rite.. Yes and once again, being too freakin free, or you can say too freakin reluctant to start doing work, I decided to check out her blog. Hmmm...

"Do you know whats worse than having no money at all? Its to have everything you wanted and then lose it. Someone in left a msg in my blog saying that if i didnt have the jag or the bags, i would not have such a great family, bf and friends. In my case, its not true. In the recent economic depression, we almost lost everything. It was a difficult time for all of us. We sold most of our cars, houses, my yatch (that i NEVER used). Gone was the weekend trips to Hongkong, the thousand dollar meals we had every weekend, the extravagant shopping sprees in Orchard.
The amazing thing was that there was seldom any trouble back home. None of us kicked up a big fuss about not having new cars, new clothes, new bags. We told our dad that we really didnt mind moving out to a flat and the most important thing is that we are all together and happy. It would be difficult at first but we would eventually adapt. Even in times like this, we felt incredibly lucky to have each other. I guess this is where i cultivated the attitude of being happy with where ever i am now."
" i aint going up anywhere in the corporate ladder but i still think its very important to never be mean to people for no reason because someday, when times are bad, these people will come back and bite you in the ass. But of course there are exceptions, back stabbers & hypocrites dont deserve to be nice to. However, i dont stoop to their level and talk bad behind their backs.. I tell them what i think of them.
So now, i apologise to all that i have been mean to when i was in RGS. Most of whom i barely knew or remember. I was wrong and i have changed. :)"

Heh interesting girl.. truly befitting of one from RG. Oh anyway after going to her blog, I also realised that WOW! It is really a smalllllllllll small world!! She knows this girl I know (RG my year), which is rather amazing since she's 2 years my senior. I guess it's probably cos they are both studying in Purdue University in the states. That girl is another pretty ger... hey Jing! This is the one I told u made me start staring at the pretty girl in NUS central lib.. cos at first I thought it was her. They look rather alike. But this girl I know is much taller. She was a GEPer in RG and later went on to RJ.. where she was a councillor... I think. Then she joined Ms Singapore Universe last year (same year as Sum Yee, only she's much chioer), but she got eliminated at top 28? I think. But anyway I think she probably deserves to win. She has the looks AND the brains. GEPer leh. See if you people can spot who I'm talking about.. her blog is linked to the above senior I was talking about.

And from her blog, I realised that it is really indeed a small small super small world. Seems like her friend's boyfriend is this guy from my fac, who was from HC last time, Maria's grandsenior. Jing knows who I'm talking about. Haha. Cute guy.. but oops he's attached! And his gf is chio. Haha.. thus he can only be eye candy. :D Hopes his gf never gets to see this. But hey.. in any case if other girls think your guy's cute, it's an honor isn't it?! Yeah! K that's it for now. Hello's down.. gotta use photobucket to post some disgusting pics.. be back later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home