The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

This guy came over to ask me and my GE friend to do this career survey in NTU today. Normally if I were alone I would never do such things... complete waste of my time. But my dear smiley friend was so nice she juz happily took the survey form and started doing it. -_- No choice.. since I was also sitting there, I felt obliged to do it as well.

K first question. What is your desired salary per month?
I ticked S$3000-S$5000.

Next question. When do you aspire to retire by?
The choices given were up to age 60. But hey.. I don't like retirement... doing nothing only gives you premature Alzheimer. So I told him," Err.. more than 60?"
"Hah oh ok.. I tick outside the box ok?"
"Ok."

Next question. When do you desire to earn your first million?
I asked,"Huh? You mean Rupiah, Baht or what?"
"Ah... Sing dollar.. Hey! It's possible! Don't think it's not!"
Walau it's not that I think it's not possible.. it's juz that aku bo heng chu (I'm not interested)!!
Sigh... no choice.. gotta pick one.. So I ticked 50 years old.. eh this kinda question.. no good asking me. Gotta ask my future husband.. I'm juz not a money-minded person yeah? I work only because of interest.. my source of income will come from my husband. =p

Next question. If you have a job that will help you achieve this million dollar aim, will you take it?
I told that guy," Err, but I only wanna do jobs related to my course. Other jobs I'm not interested."
"Oh so you are not considering any other type of jobs lar." Then he glanced over at the Chinese GE notes on the table... Damn!! Now he muz think I'm some weirdo aspiring to be some Chinese Philosopher in future. Shit.. he gave this knowing smile.. walau...
"Oh even though you are not considering any other jobs, you can still fill in your particulars below."
I gave him this suspicious glance.
"No no don't worry I won't harass you!! Haha."
EH!! I didn't say you would harass me lar!! But now that you said it.. hmm... come to think of it I look kinda cute today.. with that Cyndi Wang skirt, and that cute yellow top, and... *slaps myself* SHIT! Now I geddit!! No wonder he kept asking me whether I was local and kept talking to me in Mandarin.. Cos he saw me holding all these super cheem Chinese GE notes... Oh damn! I bet he muz think I'm some PRC cute-Jap-chick-wannabe... but (quoting my fren Lianya's fren) cute-Jap-chick-never-will-be...... (-_-')
I filled in my phone number kinda hesitantly... then I reached email... " _shine_1@yahoo.com"
"Eh how come your email starts with an underscore? Haha so unique.. later other people might think it's a fake email."
EH how come email cannot start with UNDERSCORE?! Think outta the box lar Mr Surveyor.. like that how to earn your first million any time soon??!?
Now I reach address.. I pause again.
"Oh address no need to fill."
Yeah I had no intention of filling it anyway.
Ok done!
Mr Surveyor,"Oh by the way, my name is XXX. Thank you for your time!"
Sigh they outta pay us some money for taking up so much of our time..
Eh wait! That surveyor was kinda cute.. OH DAMN!!! Why the hell didn't I ask for his number?!! Dui ah!!!!! And I can't even recall his name!!!! URGH!!!! His own fault... you really should not give your names in "by the way" sentences. Like, "Hey by the way I'm Kah Suan. Bye." You think anyone will remember that name?! Of cos not.. sianz.. wasted 5 minutes of my youth for nothing.. and I did not even get to know Mr Cute Surveyor better... don't disturb me now.. lemme go to bed and cry.... lemme grieve alone.. don't try to console me.. I'm inconsolable...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home