The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Went to Sasa juz now and tested some perfume over there. Being curious about what Britney has produced, I tested Curious by Britney. And got a pleasant surprise! I mean, of cos it was produced by some fragrance expert and Britney probably only lent them her name.. but.. it was my type of fragrance!! The sweet smelling type.. like candy! Ok I change my mind.. no I don't want Summer by Kenzo no more.. I want Curious by Britney!!

But then again, after I thought about it, the fragrance kinda smelt familiar.... hmmmmmm... lemme smell that again... hey!!! It smells suspiciously like Ralph by Ralph Lauren!!!! Which I already have!!! Sigh.. but then again.. there's a bit of variation... hmmm... I see no other way.. guess it's time to waste money again... :D I love wasting money!!!  Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home