The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Finally went shopping today!! Shopping as in.. I spent less than an hour at Jurong Point buying things for myself. Cos I went with exactly what I wanted to buy already in mind. So it was juz a matter of picking out the best of those and the cheapest. Haha.. Yes yes KS is an auntie... but hey.. doesn't it juz feel soooo irritating when u have juz bought this item and u see another shop in the same shopping mall selling the exact same item at a discounted price?! Dun u juz feel like banging your head against the wall or storming right up to that previous store and demanding a refund?? Oh but of cos.. not every store is like Carrefore and lets u refunds all items within 2 weeks of purchase, no questions asked (at least I think so).

What did I buy? Bought a pair of hoop earrings!! Yeah the Jolin style ones.. Actually I was not intentionally copying her lar.. it's juz tt I originally already had a pair of hoop earrings. But then the other day I lost one of them!!! So I've been walking around for the whole day with juz one hoop on my right ear and I never realised... so paiseh!! Oh well I bet everyone probably thought that I was one of those avant garde fashion leaders... so yeah.... fine. And somehow I juz had a feeling something like this will happen. Like.. after I buy a new pair, I will find that one that I lost. Yes and guess what?! Immediately after I returned home, I found that single hoop lying on the ground there juz waiting to be found!!!!! Urgh... nvm.. at least I got a new pair of earrings.

Ok what else did I buy? I bought this handphone accessory! Ok I admit that was kinda like, and impulsive buy. But.. hey! KS is human too! She has to give in to impulses once in a while rite?? Anywayz my poor handphone has been ugly and barren ever since my baby cousin tore off the previous handphone accessory (my own fault for hanging such a cute winnie the pooh there) and I decided to juz give the accessory bear to her. So now, my handphone can be pretty again!!! Kawaii phone!!! Haha... though I have yet to get a new phone.. I can always change the decorations on the old one!!! Wahaha... Oh and Tie.. btw.. I actually found some of the crystal phones on ur blog kawaii...*embarassed smile* not all of cos... only some... sigh.. but thot all girls go for glittery stuff? Haha.

Okok... that's all I have about my shopping trip today!!! Gtg dress up my phone now! Ja ne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home