The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Monday, May 16, 2005

Ohh.. I juz LOVE to drink this beverage!!! Hey it's not juz for kids k.. *shakes head in denial*.. No no KS is not kiddy.... it's a nice nice drink... for adults!!! Wahaha I dun like the other weird fruity flavors... I only like the original flavor!! It's nice!!!! Hehe.. mebbe cos they added a lot of artificial sweeteners or something.. I dunno... sigh.. but... it juz tastes soo nice!!! Think that's my sweet tooth speakin.. but nvm.. go try it k... those who are not lactose-intolerant I mean. If u are, juz too bad... u gotta give this great beverage a miss!

Currently it seems like only Cheers carries this drink tho.... so sad... hope more supermarkets and convenience stores sell it as well!! So I won't have to travel like, 10km juz to drink a can of milk. (okok I'm exaggerating... as usual). Anywayz those who feel they like the drink as well, let's all get together to start this petition to make this milk more easily available!!! Haha I love wang wang!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home