The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Juz bought Cleo.. to check out the latest fashion in town muahaha... but anywayz that's beside the point.. Cleo has this tiny tester perfume.. Summer, by Kenzo. It smells damn nice!!!! OMG y din I buy that before last friday?! Then I could have bought that perfume at DFS when I was working in the transit area!!! Urgh... I wan Summer!! So wasted.. I was still thinking of what perfume I could buy when I go in there to work.. sigh.. nvm.. shall try to find more lobangs like that.. or maybe if I could go overseas.... hmmm.. then I can enter the transit area! Haha.. k time to save up save up!! To go tour!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home