The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Saturday, May 21, 2005

This is seriously never-ending.. it's juz toooo enjoyable!!!! Wahahaha.. presenting.. next up in the cute guys series... the Hollywood Special!!!! First up.. Adam Sandler!!

Yeah I know I know.. he's like, married, and old, and has a double chin.... BUT.... he's still cute!!!! Gosh don't you juz dig that boyish grin?!

Adrian Brody!!!! He does not fit into the conventional cute guy or hunk stereotype.... so why the hell is he even here?!

Well... I kinda fell in love with this Pianist after witnessing that famous passionate smoooooochhhhhh with Halle Berry..... this guy is bloody attractive!!!

Did someone juz say Bennifer?

Yeah oh well... if u juz kinda ignore the part about Garner and Lopez... Ben Affleck is actually kinda cute

Now that Jennifer Aniston (another Jennifer) is out of the picture... somehow Brad juz seems so much cuter

But of cos... Angelina Jolie had to come in... yeah.. but anyway Angelina's damn hot... so I guess she can be forgiven.

This is my personal favourite... Jude Law

Yeah I know Skycaptain sucked... but Jude's cute anywayz... oh btw I once saw this guy who looks like a spitting image of him somewhere near my place!!! Almost got a heart attack and died on the spot.. too bad he walked away too fast!!! Urgh!!

I am The One.

The One And Only Keanu Reeves!! His brooding aura... juz captures all the ladies hearts... never mind that he's probably old enough to be my dad... he's 100 X cuter.. (oops! Sorry dad!!)

Legolas.... the elf

I only like him in Lord of The Rings.. with the long blonde hair... nah.. that Kingdom of Heaven look sucked...

Finally... Tom Cruise!

Yeah well.. Nicole was real hot.. and he was a jerk to have treated her like that... but.. somehow jerks have a way of making themselves look cute... sigh.. oh well that's why they can even be jerks in the first place rite? Haha. Sorry folks.. that's all for Hollywood.. when I think of what other specials I can do next I'll keep u people updated!  Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home