The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Friday, May 20, 2005

Results are out. Year 1 Semester 2:

BS106 B
BS107 A
BS108 B
BS109 B

Hmm I gotta say the results are quite surprising... a definite shocker. How come only 1 A?!?!?! I thought I could probably get like, 4 As!!!! OMG!!! *cries*... that's the result of being overconfident. Boo hoo hoo.....

Ok juz kidding.. I can feel daggers flying thru the air towards my back. *dodges*.. Well actually the reason why I said the results are surprising is cos I was soooo totally prepared to fail 106.... I mean, not like B is a very good grade either of cos I know. But considering that I was expecting to flunk it, yep.. I would say B is pretty ok for me. I shall worry about the my honors later.

Back to 106. Time for confessions. Due to terrible organisation and planning, I only allocated very little time for 106.. which is totally suicidal cos 106 is sooo freakin hard! Ok 107, 108 and 109 are hard too. But.. 106 is like.. nucleotide metabolism aminoacid metabolism.. sounds like Latin to you? Yeah.. it sounds like that to me too. Which is why I probably deserve to fail. And 107 was 2 days before 106.. and cos that one I have some impression of. So I kind of decided the hell with 107 and concentrated on 106 more. Which is why I don't deserve to get an A for 107. *Ducks from flying daggers*.. okok I better stop talking abt the A and concentrate on the Bs.

Ya people should know KS's style by now. I'm this really last minute gurl.. and I mean REALLY. So like, 90% of the knowledge required for the exam is amassed during the few hours before the paper. That's why.. don't ever disturb me before a paper. I don't believe in those things they say about there being no point studying any more right before a paper etc... I work best under stressful conditions. Of cos I would have probably already read thru the notes maybe once before the paper, but for 106, that was really not the case. Which is why I really panicked before the paper. And it juz had to be the very last paper... when I was no longer in any mood to mug any more.. sigh.. so when I saw the questions, I kinda already knew that was the end of KS. I flipped from the first page till the end, and back again. Wow.. well done.. not a single question that I could do with 100% confidence. Especially the last few about the nucleotide metabolism etc.. I finished LONG before time... but had no courage to go out of the exam hall. Finished so fast.. not cos it was too freakin easy.. more like I juz could not do the questions. Too damn pek chek. I saw these 2 girls in front of me walk out.. was really really tempted to join them.. but.. in the end, the humster in me took over and I decided to start hypnotising myself and see if I could kind of juz recall any tiny bit of info about these topics. Of cos.. that was not really helpful.. only ended up more confused than ever.. in my hypnotised state suddenly all the answers seem correct... how I wished I had brought a coin inside to toss. Head shall be the first answer. Tails.. the second. Better still.. bring a dice! 6 possible answers.. choose one! Would have saved me lots of brain cells... and of cos hair.. the hair that I tore out in desperation while trying to think of the correct answer.

Anyway the total tally after finally gathering up the courage to calculate... I have a grand total of (at least) 40 marks gone.. the marks I'm totally inconfident of scoring or those that I did not even attempt to score. That's not considering the marks from the 60 I had officially left in the tally that I may had eventually got deducted. So.. if considering all those factors, I can still get a B, wahahaha think I can laugh my way to sleep tonight. I think poor Prof Bose must have cried his way to sleep for many nights counting... and also puked many many buckets of blood.. hiakz.. all profs should learn from this example.. never NEVER set exam questions that are THAT tough EVER again!!! And btw according to Prof Bose, this paper is one of his easiest... yeah right.. soo.. we are stupid..... well too bad.. haha.

Okiez tt's all for now.. gotta go read up some stuff for my Confucianism thing... tataz!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home