The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Found *this* blog... it's the blog of this 933 DJ.. hmm quite interesting.. his blog looks more like the official FM93.3 webbie... but nvm.. haha. He linked a few DJs as well.. though I'm not sure which exactly.. been listening to 93.3 on off recently.. dunno all the new guys. Maybe we can check with kyl? Haha

Just now Wendy was telling me about *this* interesting blog of this NUS Life Science year 2 guy.. go read this entry --> Are the students from National University of Singapore (Faculty of Science) really that boring and ugly?
Haha well... I have no comments about what he said.. cos I'm not from there.. but I found it rather entertaining. Anywayz if his taste in girls is anywhere like mine, he should have come to NTU Biological Sciences instead? There are quite a few pretty girls in the small cohort of 200 each year.. not to mention the kawaii ones *winks*. Wahaha.. oops!! Opened my mouth too big when I was laughing.. shit.. now I'm gonna scare him off. Hehe.. anyway hope no one takes any offense, it's purely for entertainment. Anyway like what JX said," I thought engine pple more CMI?" Oh well.. ultimately it's all up to personal preference. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home