The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Went out with the 78 bunch today.. Jing, JX, Kaiwei, Weijian, Wenhann, Jialin. We were supposed to meet at Pasir Ris park to cycle (yeah KS can rent the tricycle there... or mebbe I could try to persuade one of the guys to cycle me on the double bike hee hee).

We first went to check out the chalets over there to try to prepare for our upcoming chalet for Ja... and made this really interesting discovery at one of the chalets... hmmm... JX discovered it.. there's this really interesting display over there.. one that's easy to miss but once u spot it u will never forget to look at it if u ever pass by that place again. Hmm.. really interesting. Wahaha..

Then we walked out to Pasir Ris park. We saw a bicycle kiosk right outside the chalet.. but we decided to walk on.. cos there should be more along the way. BIG mistake I tell u.. a VERY BIG mistake... We walked and walked.. and walked and walked.. and walked and walked. Oh well.. I thot.. nvm... since I was there to suntan as well.. it's ok to walk more.. no prob.. despite there being like, a huge blazing sun overhead. Anywayz I juz love getting all sticky n stinko and all.. and dun we all love a nice workout after exercise-deficiency for like, 10 yrs? Urgh... haha. Well.... anywayz when we FINALLY reached the place for bicycle rental... wahahahahahahaha guess what they told us. No bikes!!! Cos the bikes had yet to have their license approved! So they can't be rented out yet!!! So we were like.. then why the hell do u even open the shop lar... damn misleading can!? Anywayz in the end we decided we were really not up to the looonng walk back the original bike shop again. So we decided to scrap the cycling plan. Wahaha.. Sigh.. guess today muz be KS day! The heavens juz love me! Hee hee cos I was actually secretly praying that the bike shops will not be open! Lalalala wahahahaha... and at home I was praying that it will rain so we can change the outing to do something more interesting.. haha........ OUCH!!! Who hit me!?? Aiyooo.. not my fault that we did not manage to cycle in the end rite?? Anywayz my xiao shuai ge not there.. got no cute guys to cycle me around too... so sadz. Hee hee

Yepz. Finally Jingz has found out my secret... sigh.. the reason why KS has yet to learn cycling up till now. Haha... and the reason is............ so......... next time I can trick my boyfriend into cycling me around!! Wahaha.. like some '60s movie!!! So romantic rite?? *slaps myself* Ok ok I know I know.. KS shall wake up.

Yepz.. anywayz after that we went to the airport to people-watch and have dinner at Fish & Co. Juz chatted the nite away... and returned home totally knocked out... Whoosh.... k time to KO. Sayonara!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home