The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Saturday, May 14, 2005

2nd episode...
After my 120 bucks, together with jelly legs (from standing for too long) and a totally shagged body, was earned, I dragged my semiconscious body home for a well deserved rest before meeting up with my ex colleagues. Seems like very few of them remain in the company now.. haha. We went for dinner at this Taiwan porridge place near my home. Who was there? Doris, Diana, Obasan, Serene, Yoke Ching, Brian and his girlfren. Wah... what a crowd! After eating for like, 30 minutes, suddenly we felt that the food provided was totally not worth the 10 bucks spent on the buffet!!! Oh well.. what can we do now that we are already inside the place.. eat more lar!!! Win by quantity if it is not possible to do so by quality!!! Yeah of cos I'm kidding... KS is already becoming quite piggy.. it's time to lose weight.. can someone sponsor me to go Marie France?? I wanna be the next Christie!!! If not Rosie Phua also buay pai... as long as can lose like, 10 inches can liao!! Wahaha then I can be like the chioooo air stewardess I saw at the airport!!! Gosh.. I was staring at all their waists... I'm sure none of their waist measures more than 20 inches... seriously... everyone's figure was a perfect hourglass!!!! *envies*..... no fair!!! I wanna be like them!!! Meanwhile guess I have to juz stick with kawaii (yeah I juz gotta keep reminding the whole world of that... hiakz! If not no one EVER agrees that KS is cute!!! Argh!!!)

Yeah back to the buffet. Wow!!! Found out lots of new and interesting gossip in the office!! Haha.. seems like there are some staff turnovers, and a new office etc etc... hee hee... of cos, with new staff, there will come new gossip! Haha.. but then again, it's best to gossip about the people u noe.. the old staff of cos! The people who always kena shoot --> bosses lar!! too bad can't write too much stuff down here now.. if not it's gonna be really fun dishing all the dirt about all those people. Haha. Hmm and I was actually desperate enough to contemplate going back there to work for the hols... cos I'm desperately in need of work (no work=no pay=no money=need sugar daddy... but at the moment sugar daddy has yet to appear... sianzz..). Of cos.. being able to work with the frens there is good.. but juz the idea of all the sai gung that I will have to do again if I go back there makes me nauseous... the pple there are all leaving and this siao kia is gungho enough to happily go back vacation after vacation to be temp... sianz... ok.. let's save this as a last resort.. if I really cannot find any jobs by the time I finish my elective.

Yeah back to the gathering. So we went for round 2 after the not very filling buffet.. and this round 2 was at NYDC outside Heeren. Uncle Raymond came to join us after a while (poor Raymond has to do loads of OT... sometimes staying till 12.30am!!! And guess wat.. cos he's a permanent staff now, there's no OT pay!! Now u noe what I mean by sai gung...). Stayed and chatted till almost 12!! Gasps!!! Time went past too fast.. none of us realised! Anywayz Raymond very kindly agreed to take in me and Obasan and drop us off home before going on to his place. Yay!!!
Urgh.. so totally shagged now... woke up at 5.15am... took a 1 hr nap in btwn till now... will watch a bit of naruto b4 I go slp again! ZZZZzzzZZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home