The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Went for Jacq's birthday bbq at Pasir Ris park juz now.. after my GE. Went quite well, until the flies came!!! Urgh!! OMG the flies were like.. this huge swarm of them gathering around the lamp beside the bbq pit!!!! Errr.. no no.. not a HUGE swarm.. more like a GIGANTIC swarm.. a HUMONGOUS swarm!! Gosh!!! It was terrible terrible terrible!!! Think I'm exaggerating??? K I think Gillian took a pic.. if I can bug Jacq to send it to me I will post it here. And the flies were really HUGE TOO!!! They were everywhere!!! Flew into the food flew into the drinks flew everywhere!!!! Lucky I had to leave early.. and could not stay overnight... if not I dunno how I can endure those creatures!!!! URGH!!!
Anywayz tmr got this job lobang.. good pay for a 1 day job.. easy job too.. sounds pretty fun as well! Gotta reach the place at 6.10am tmr tho!!! Sianz.. gotta sleep soon. And there's this one more catch!!! Sucks.. but this is one catch I can't reveal here.. wanna noe ask me on MSN... dun wanna risk being the 3rd blogger to get into trouble with the authorities... and those who noe wat the catch is pls dun leave it on the tag k!! Yeah!!! K gtg ZZZzzzZZ will update further tmr!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home