The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Recently it seems like the whole world is falling out of love. Juz the other day Jing and I were discussing.. seems like a few of her frens had juz broken up with their partners.. and of cos the other day at the regular 02S78 talking cock session we also had a few stories of our own to share.. stories of frens breaking up recently.. yeah.. and there's Tie (well of cos in her case, it's GOOD RIDDANCE lar.. pls.. juz get rid of tt pest n dun ever see him again).. and of cos.. seems like Tie has quite a few frens who recently broke up too..

Why huh.. why??? Suddenly I feel like singing "Where is the love??" Okok I noe I noe.. it's lame.. AHHHHH!! Dun hoot me!!.. Haha.. But somehow, I seem to think that Cupid has taken a looong holiday somewhere and forgot to return. Or maybe it's something to do with astrology? Some star movement? Those who know me will know that I never had believed in that before.. the explanation is that the light from stars take millions of years to reach us, so in fact, when we are looking at star signs, we are predicting the lives of people living millions or years ago. (My physics tutor KC told us this last time).. so... if it can't be explained by star movement, what's happening to all the couples recently? Sigh..

Oh anywayz on a lighter note.. Welcome aboard the Singles Club!! Yay!!! *shakes hands with all the new members*. Club benefits include weekly newsletters with catalogues of the eligible bachelors in town.. erm.. and of cos.. free movie dates with them (yeah.. free.. cos THEY pay.. rite??)

Yeah!!! Heh since it seems like almost EVERYONE are coming to join our club (well, touchwood to those still happily attached, I wish u pple all the best!! And I did add the word ALMOST rite? haha..) me and Jing decided that there's absolutely no hurry to get out of the club! None at all!
So.. those who were there listening to Mr Yeo's rubbishy talk abt KS being LONELY and DESPERATE and all... like.. HELLO!!! I dun flirt.. I'm not lonely... and I'm most definitely NOT desperate thank u very much. It kind of start getting a teeny bit irritating if he repeats that every single time we go out with him.. ok I'm being nice here.. cos it's actually VERY irritating.. Urgh.. I'm happy the way I am.. if the right guy comes along I'll be OK with him... and presently all I have is a healthy mix of male and female frens... I dun flirt I dun try too hard juz to make more male frens I'm juz the way I am since JC.. or well, maybe u pple forgot how I was like then? Urgh anywayz.. yeah.. so there.. I've made my point clear..

Anywayz rite, in the case where I get too 'lonely' there's always a handy SDU nearby.. within walking distance in fact..Huh? Wat? How come I noe it's within walking distance? Cos I've been there lar u idio... err... Oh shit.. there goes my secret!! Ermz *clears throat* So there.. yeah.. clear your mind of all those evil thots of a Single Desperate and Unwanted KS.. at least for now.. I'm not that desperate. Yet.
Oh well.. anywayz, with the influx of new members, the Singles Club is currently shorthanded.. they can't do without me... yet. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home